[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff to do when drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2927.png (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.png
372KB, 1280x720px
Whats some fun shit to do when drunk? For reference it would be 4-6 people, at my friends house because they got kids and cant leave. We've already played the shit out of kings, cards against humanity, just dance, watched movies, had bonfires... really out of ideas here.

Would be a lot easier if we could go out and hit some bars, or go to the beach, or do some dumb shit like go go-carting, but again, we are limited to inside the house and the backyard.

Anyone got some ideas for drunk people? Post some shit if you got any, thanks in advance.
>>
Have a masturbating intervention where you tell you each other what gets you off of these days.
>>
>>18498406

Yeah nah i dont see that working. Thanks for the bump though.
>>
All of those things seem like perfectly fine activities. Why are you so desperate to "do" something, since when is hanging out not an end in itself?

How about bocce ball (lawn bowling) or croquet?
>>
>>18498403
Just do whatever bullshit you would do while sober. Jesus it's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>18498419
>Why are you so desperate to "do" something, since when is hanging out not an end in itself?
This.
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2977.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>18498419

Because when youre hanging out with the same small group of people for months on end, at the same small apartment, doing the same activities over and over - it starts to get sort of repetitive and stale? "Just hanging out" is what we've been doing, along with the stuff i listed. Im just looking for new ideas to spice things up, and the end of the day we are all chilling regardless but yeah it would be nice to have something different to do for once. No need to get all anal on me buddy.

Im just looking for fresh ideas, thats all. "Just hangout and do the same stuff you always do ;^)" isnt really going to do much for me lol.

But hey ill look into the lawn bowling thing. We chill at night usually because of our work schedules (and the fact my friends whose house we chill at has 3 children under the age of 4) so idk how well that would work but its something, thanks.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.
>>
Drunken Mario Kart or Mario Party is always a fun time
>>
File: IMG_3048.jpg (23KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3048.jpg
23KB, 480x343px
>>18498486

Was thinking about this actually. Im not sure we have enough controllers for everyone but id definitely like to try it, ive read some fun rules for playing both games while drinking.
>>
Get some cool board games like coup
>>
>>18498403
smoke and drink more
>>
>>18499567
this, i don't know this game but board games are great. me and my friends have a few, but recently we've started renting new games to just play new stuff once in a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.