[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get this girl to talk to me more? How do I seem more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1489726633532.jpg (84KB, 786x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489726633532.jpg
84KB, 786x395px
How do I get this girl to talk to me more? How do I seem more interesting? I met this girl online who lives near me, I have seen her before (saw her at her work) Shes really sweet and really nice, but I don't know how to get her to talk to me more, we're steam friends, but whenever shes online shes always in some kind of game and takes forever to respond.
>>
Do you look like a typical fat, nerdy, awkward online gamer?
>>
>>18497925
yeah... shes pretty awkward and is fat... but shes really nice and is very cute, she also has a big ass which is always a plus in my book.
>>
>>18497950
Hit the gym, fatty. Stop wasting 8 hours a day playing games online and give yourself more value and confidence. Bitches love that shit.
>>
>>18497961
But shes also fat and plays video games all day
>>
>>18497991
Yeah but there are 100's of desperate nerdy, much better looking guys hitting her up daily just because shes a gamer chick. Better yourself first faggot.
>>
Try to be interesting for yourself, not to please someone else.
>>
>>18497991
Even someone who's fat and nerdy prefers someone who isn't fat and nerdy
>>
Ask her about what she likes and try to be flirtatious, also talk about your interests, try to find a common thing you both like.
>>
>>18498015
>100's
>>
>>18498015
She says she doesn't talk to many people, shes always playing video games, would anyone else put up with her not responding for sometimes an hour inbetween posts?
>>18498058
I am told I'm very interesting, she just, doesn't seem to be into a lot of the stuff I'm told I'm interesting to talk with about.
>>18498068
That doesn't seem right, I mean, I don't think shes one to chase people out of her league.
>>18498080
I do flirt with her, she seems oblivious though, I have asked what she likes, and I try to talk about those things, but she just takes so damn long to respond.
>>
>>18497905
Just keep trying - she probably isnt used to people trying to talk to her and all. I have one friend at uni and he just kept sending me memes and cat pictures and now we're good friends. (An hour between replies isn't bad)
>>
>>18498162
so just keep the sparce contact we have? how is an hour not bad? all shes doing is playing Quake right now? how engaging is that?
>>
>>18498098
Hmm... Girls usually respond in seconds when they like someone, but i might be wrong,maybe she is not used to the attention , just give her time or tell her u like her to see if she likes u back
>>
>>18498228
How do I ask her if she likes me? do I just tell her I like her? this is our convo so far today
Me: Hello
Her: Hi
Me:What are you doing?
25minutes later
Her: Playing Quake
Me: Which one? The New one?
a long ass time
Her: Number 2
Me: Oh cool, I never played it, is it good?
Still waiting
>>
>>18498309
...hmmm... Well hoe long did u talk to her. The convo seems pretty short to be honest, if u could get her to talk more and then u tell her "i like u" or write her a poem it could work
>>
>>18498309
How* oops
>>
>>18498368
I've been talking to for a while now, even after all this time all thats been added is
Her: yeah its good. I got a mod for it that gives it better graphics, makes it run smoother.
Me: Oh thats cool, What do you do in it?
Waited a long fucking time
Her: Shoot Strogg
Me: What are Strogg
Waiting...

I googled strogg, they're robots I guess.
>>
File: img829382381112938392.png (329KB, 434x542px) Image search: [Google]
img829382381112938392.png
329KB, 434x542px
>>
>>18498612

"How do I talk to this girl?" Play some games with her. Get a microphone. Talk over either the console or Skype or Ventrillo or Discord or something.
>>
>>18498638
Problem is the games she plays either aren't multiplayer, or are fucking ancient.
>>
>>18498670

You could still talk to her while she's playing even if you're not actively playing with her.
>>
>>18498682
I have done voice, its rare she wants to though and its always through steam, even then, shes usually pretty quiet because she either can't hear me over the games or shes totally sucked into them (which I don't get since most of the games she plays don't seem engaging.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.