[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm rich because my parents allow me access to much of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496486428282.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1496486428282.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
I'm rich because my parents allow me access to much of their resources, I'm also young only 19 years old. I grew up anxious and depressed, never learned how to make friends and I never feel like hanging out with people these days. I'm alone and all I do is sit in front of my computer. I also do extremely shitty in school.
how do I escape the rut I'm in? I know people who would kill for my status in life, but I'm lonely and have no experience or motivation in anything.
I'm on an SSRI which makes my depression and anxiety much better, but I'm still clueless as fuck.
I have no libido whatsoever too

I'm moving into a nice condo in the city soon, and also getting a dog which I'm really excited for because I won't be as lonely. what are some things i need to make sure I do while I'm still young?

tl;dr HELP ME GET OFF THE COMPUTER I'M SPOILED, YOUNG, AND CLUELESS
>>
Tell your parents to stop giving you shit and start working and earning it yourself.

Of course, you won't do that though, because that's all that makes life worth living for you. Poor little rich kid.
>>
>>18497891
You sound just like me.
>>
Hit the gym faggot
>>
Learn to crochet a noose, should take away the hurts of being rich
>>
>>18497934
good idea
>>18498082
nope
>>
I am a 19 yo that is lower-mid class
get yourself together, for no one else will
>>
Work out
It really helps anon.
>>/fit/
>>
>>18497934
>>18498410
This. I'm actually in a similar situation to you. I've been jogging a lot recently and it's really started to help.
>>
>>18497891
joins all kinds of normie group shit and social stuff to cash in on well to do people, they have more resources and life experiences to offer and you can level up into all kinds of cool opportunities and you will be have a better chance at experienceing cool things that you wouldnt otherwise be able to
>>
>>18497891
dude you're me
>>
>>18498515
samefag here.
as for being spoiled, use your parents resources dude, don't be ashamed of that shit. i don't know when it became taboo to come from money but that shit is a blessing so utilize it
>>
>>18497891
Part of having a shitty job is not just for the money, it gives you aocial contact which you need as you are a social animal, develops your social skills, exposes you to new concepts and systems, givea you letters of recommendations, and opens your mind to new and realistiv opportunities. That doesnt mean stay for a long time at a really shitty job, but a ahort stink at a shitty job is good experience
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.