[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492197824551.png (576KB, 779x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492197824551.png
576KB, 779x536px
My girlfriend of 8 months just dumped me, literally 12 minutes ago, I am a wet blubbering mess, I can't think, everything I fucking look at reminds me of her already, what do I do with my life now?

Pic is unrelated
>>
>>18497748
why did she dump you m8?
>>
>>18497748
> 8 months
She doesnt love you, and she never did.. Sorry anon, move on, try to find another girl.
>>
You have encountered great and now horrible feelings on the shores of the river of life. Just keep floating. There will still be many great and horrible things coming. No matter which branches of the river you follow. highs and lows will come. They will be less intens when much older. Just keep flowing. let hours become days, and days weeks.
>>
8 months is a reasonable length of time to get to know a person, but as time goes on, there are certain things in people that show their colors that weren't there before, and that's a result of comfort vs discomfort.

The reality is that whatever reason she broke up with you, the reason was always there beneath the surface. It wasn't something that just magically developed one day, especially after only 8 months of dating. You have to accept that unless you had inadvertently changed who she was without even realizing you had done so, that this is how things were going to end at some point or another.

It sounds like you loved this girl, but I can promise you from personal experience that there is someone in the world who can love you better. It might take a while to find them, or maybe you find them on a train one day and never talk to them, but life has a peculiar way of working for or against people, and living life is an inherent gamble to see if lady luck is in your favor. All you can do is hope that she is and will allow you to find the majesty of someone who truly deserves and feels deserving of your company.
>>
8 months? Try 3 and half years. It gets better, but you do have to be patient. Things will always remind you of her, but less so as time goes on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.