[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do many women obsess over being in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 54534.gif (902KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
54534.gif
902KB, 500x750px
This is not bait. I'm seriously interested why do girls talk about relationships so much and some of them post about being lonely on social media and on the other side try to act bitchy towards men. I know that I'm generalizing but it is prevalent in many females.

It really confuses me as a male.
>>
Is this your first time on /adv/? Half the posts are from men doing the same shit.

weak bait/10
>>
Because it's very beneficial for them. Being single means they're vulnerable to unwanted advances from creepers, they're also instinctually aware of their helplessness against a man who wanted to harm them, so they tend to Tarzan swing from one dick to another, not letting go until the next one is in their hand/ass/mouth
>>
>>18497668
But we don't really discuss relationships with other men. Especially in real life. How many times have you discussed about relationships with guys and not just ass and titties. I haven't had the experience that much.
>>
>>18497675
Don't worry, you will when you're an adult.
>>
>>18497680
What is an "adult" to you then?
Offcourse I've had these kind of discussions but it seems to me that it means the world to the females.
>>
>>18497684
I'd say around the ages 23-25 are when someone can be considered an adult, because that's about when your brain becomes fully developed. People are usually pretty immature in the years leading up to that.

It's true that males and females process emotions differently, but talking about relationships isn't exclusive to either gender.
>>
>>18497692
I do not disaggree with you, but I'm just interested in how do females feel about relationships. It's fact that it's difficult for men to understand what women want from them.
>>
>>18497709
>It's fact that it's difficult for men to understand what women want from them.

Because not every woman wants the same thing (same goes for men). Generally speaking, most women want a caring, loving, and loyal partner who they can raise a family with. Some women just want the equivalent of a sugar daddy/walking ATM while they shop all day and bitch at you to do whatever they want.
>>
>>18497714
And what about women being in more relationships than the average man? Doesn't that show that women do care more about relationships?
>>
>>18497720
>Doesn't that show that women do care more about relationships?

No, women just usually have it a lot easier in the dating world than men.
>>
>>18497661
The most valuable thing to a woman is its hole. It needs to be sure there is a strong man with access to that hole so it can be impregnated. If another hole sees a man with a hole, it will "feel" if that man is better than the one(s) inside of itself if there are any. Sometimes the man will have to go inside of the hole for it to know, sometimes he does not. The more holes a man has, the more likely a hole is willing to let him in. If a man has enough holes, new holes can pop up without warning and that can be dangerous if he falls in (STD). This is a subconscious process. A hole cannot think. if you try to look into it you will find nothing and you may get lost inside and get stuck (friend zone).
>>
I know plenty of dudes who talk about wanting relationships or whatever. It's a little less prevalent as I get older, but I used to be one of those guys myself.

Women and men are all confused about what the fuck they want. It changes with age, it changes with your mood, people surprise you and you discover you want different things...

In the end, for a lot of people, it's about validation. Some people think they don't have worth if they aren't in a relationship.
>>
I got no clue why folks from either sex ever obsess about relationships.
>>
Those women post for attention, pity and entitlement. Same reasons you see guys here post about it. Honestly, you could genderflip your post and it'd be just as valid about men.

As for why they do it, I suppose everything looks easier for everyone else and people wonder what's wrong with them if they don't have what everything else has. There's a sentiment that with social media and online dating that for a lot of people it's easier and easier to get into relationships, which leads to a feeling of inadequacy if you're not dating someone.
>>
First anon was right, really. If you are still unconvinced hop over to r9k to see men obsessed with relationships. Yes men talk about it less but that's not because they don't care about it but just because it's less common for them in general to talk about private emotional stuff. And some absolutely do, it just depends on their personality, age, kind of friendships and so on.

If there's any difference it is women being more into human relationships to begin with. Women have higher standards for friendship (less of a laissez faire attitude), are often the (emotional or physical) care takers of family members if someone like that is necessary, more often have an active desire to have kids at a younger age and so on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.