[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf found 8" dildo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What do?

She already asked me why I have it...
>>
>>18497410
Let her fuck you with a strap on dildo
>>
Your friend left it at yours when he was drunk and you're too embarrassed to give it back and don't know what to do with it
>>
Why the fuck do you even have an 8 inch dildo?
>>
>>18497410
you missed your chance. Now she thinks you cheated on her and this is your lover's.

Just tell her the truth, it's not too rare for men to massage their prostate with the help of objects. - Or is the truth something else?
>>
>>18497420
I've tried for every day for 3 weeks now, literally hours at time. It doesn't do squat for me. Literally nothing.

Be 100% honest, is it a meme? There is no scientific literature that confirmes that the male g-spot is an actual thing.

I feel like I'm just humiliating myself.
>>
>>18497410
>She already asked me why I have it...

Why Do You Have It?
>>
>>18497430
for some men, they don't get off on it but that doesn't mean it's a meme or not there for you.

>There is no scientific literature that confirmes that the male g-spot is an actual thing.

the prostate exists. whether or not you get pleasure from it is dependent on your wiring.

You should make sure she knows its yours because although it's embarrassing it's better than "who is she"
>>
>>18497418
obviously to stick it up his butt.
>>
>>18497430
You've already humiliated yourself. Now make the most of it and ask her to use it on you. Maybe she'll give you the prostate massage you imagined was possible. Maybe she'll give you a handjob while she does it. Maybe she'll let you fuck her while you've got a dildo up your ass, and that could be really hot.

When you're at your lowest, it can only get better from there.
>>
I assume it's for your use. That's clearly better for her to hear than what's she's imagining, which is that it belongs to some girl you've been cheating with.
>>
Admit to your faggotory ways we all knew it to be true op
>>
>>18497418
Cause he's a closet faggot. Duh
>>
>>18497533
>>18497551
I'm not OP :(

A girl actually shoved a finger up my ass out of nowhere when she was blowing me. It honestly ruined the orgasm, like 50% of a normal orgasm. I feel like the less shit (literally) I have up my ass, the better. Like give space so air can pass through when I breath if that makes sense.
>>
>>18497430
It is a meme

Unless you're 100% fetishising it, it likely won't happen purely as a reflex, like rubbing your glans.

Just see the list of restrictions and you'll see it. It's practically the same as edging, except you're constantly stimulating a less sensitive area instead of starting and stopping a more sensitive one.

It's like any orgasm from secondary erogenous zones. Think like how playing with women nipples turn them on. It's a good complement, I'll give you that, and might even make you cum out of it, but it's too similar to edging to risk buying an 8" and risking it being found by your gf. Might as well just tease and denial your dick.

And I talk from personal experience. All it did for me was a somewhat good complement, a sore ass and the feeling that I poked an internal organ and had to let out a fart. I'd rather fap 5 more minutes and have the same result, thank you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.