[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are over 90% of females irrational or is it me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x637px
I can't stop wondering if there's something wrong with me and my perception of women or if they are actually all crazy/selfish/irrational beings. Every girl I've dated, every woman I've encountered, every female I've seen online doesn't seem like an example of a sane normal person to me. They are immature, narcissistic, stuck up and I pretty much hate them. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay and I enjoy pussy as much as the next guy but all of my anguish in life has been caused by females including my mother, my female friends, the mother of my daughter who I lived with for ten years then fucked a bunch of random strangers behind my back, the girls I meet online dating who lead you on to think they're the perfect match then start acting just as psycho as the rest. What can I do to change my perception? I don't want to be lonely and not date women but they have been making my life a living hell and I just wish I could start thinking positively of them
>>
been wondering about the same. even the girls who look cute at first are extremely narcissistic and rude
>>
>>18497378

>what can i do to change my perception

start dating men. not being funny here, or serious for that matter, but the point is that when you date men you realize that they arent any different than women. you see these flaws in women because thats where your interests lie. the men you talk to tend to be on a surface level or just the ones you let your self get close to and you dont think about it too much.

ive dated women. then i dated men. they're both insane.
>>
>>18497381
Yeah, as soon as you think you found one of the nice quiet types they call you up in the middle of the night screaming at you and threatening suicide because you didn't respond to their texts that night.

>>18497382
That could be because gay/bi men are effeminate in nature in addition to the fact that being ostracised causes mental issues. If I could have a deep relationship with a straight man beyond the best buds realm then that would probably be best but I doubt there are many guys who could connect on any sort of emotional level beyond being friends without thinking its gay. Even living with another man has its social stigma let alone being non-gay "partners" financially, emotionally and otherwise. Besides when you have the natural drive to desire pussy you wanna get laid and if you don't like dick then you either suck it up and be lonely the rest of your life or fuck a gay dude and hate it. Don't think I can do either but don't think I can put up with women much longer either
>>
>>18497428

>thats because gay / bi men are effeminate.

you're projecting a lot of assumptions onto the entire world today and then asking us to somehow reshape your world view.

again, you notice this in all women, not just the ones you date, because women are where oyur interests lie.

i date men almost exclusively now, but i can see the crazy and in all my straight male friends as well, because thats where my interests lie.

humans are all 'crazy'. we all think we are the only sane ones because what we do seems right to us, and then we say 'WELL I CAN BE RATIONAL SO I MUST BE RIGHT'.

were not. were all just doing what we think sounds right in our own heads.
>>
>>18497378
I'd say all of that is sexist *except* the irrational part. Women are actually more irrational.

However, men are plenty irrational and narcissistic, especially when they're young. What you're experiencing is more of a young people problem.

The problems are more likely to occur between a date than two friends, especially male friends. I assure you that your male friends are not pieces of cake to date at all.

Male here, btw

Notice how Freud said: "women are all irrational," rather than, "women are selfish meanies waaaaa boo hoo."
>>
>>18497378
You got me anon. In the last 2-3 years women have shown me that they aren't worth any of the shit you put up with with them. Act like a typical woman around your gf or any woman and I bet she'll call you bitch while completely missing the irony.
>>
>>18497382
Not gay nigga and im not gonna dabble into homoerotics just to see the other side of the fence. What kind of retards advice is this?
>>
>>18497487

like i said immedaitely afterwards, not being funny OR serious with that advice.

it was simply to illustrate the point: we notice things in the gender we pursue and are more critical of them
>>
>>18497378
The women in your life suck because you suck.
>>
>>18497493
>t. roastie
>>
>don't get me wrong, I'm not gay
Kek
>>
File: 1497304711170.gif (4MB, 514x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497304711170.gif
4MB, 514x300px
That's why I love them, though.
>>
>>18497378
Yeah, I agree. I almost changed my mind after befriending (wasn't attracted to her, nor she to me) a female colleague that seems like she had strong ideals/worldview and was a bit of a tomboy but it turned out that she does all the things she says she hates people do. Goes 180° on her professed "beliefs" all the time. It's ridiculous. And the more I know her, the more self-centerered she is.

It's a mistake to treat men and women the same. I doubt that a relationship between a man and a woman (friendly or romantic) will ever be able to reach the same level as a deep male-male friendship. Even though, sadly, good male-male friendships are becoming rare nowadays.
>>
File: yes its from reddit.png (239KB, 1270x1100px) Image search: [Google]
yes its from reddit.png
239KB, 1270x1100px
>>
They are too emotionally driven
Logic doesn't really exist in their world when things get tough
They're extremely self centered and pretty hypocritical
They can't even stand each other
I'll get called a misogynist but honestly there's a reason men created and advanced the human race
It pains me to see science and technology currently being crippled by people forcing the less talented into these fields to fit some quota
I'm a biochemical engineer, still young and it triggers me hard when some broad thinks I should take her side because I'm peruvian and not a white male. I earned my fucking way by being top of my class and it just hinders progress having all these people flooding our fields and crippling them because more talented guys aren't paid as much
>>
>>18497679
>They can't even stand each other
At least you for something right.
>>
>>18497681
They have a great meaningful purpose, to have children and provide loving nurturing care. Career oriented women are usually far more depressed than family women. Women in relationships where they are the breadwinners (by choice) usually end up leaving the man for someone more successful than themselves
You keep trying to convince yourselves you should be doing all these you really don't want to do just to prove you're as good as a man in everything and the fact is we're different, very very different

>>18497665
Don't ever insult dogs like that again, fag
>>
>>18497378
Reason is :
>>18497679
>>
File: 1499266142047.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499266142047.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18497378
You have to treat them differently than males and never expect great things from them. Still manageable once you realize you have to use emotions instead of logic when they are in stress. One long hug while being silent can do wonders.

Very much pic related and this >>18497679
>>
File: 1495972679875.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1495972679875.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>18497707
She is a fucking moron, why would I date her if I could date plenty of other better looking sane qts.
>>
I am irrational for 48 hours when I PMS.
I hate being apart of the stereotype- but being honest and recognizing it prevents fallouts from me turning into a crybaby over nothing.
>>
>>18497773
Otherwise I'm a fully functioning rational adult. Also I think men PMS too.
>>
File: 12400.jpg (140KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
12400.jpg
140KB, 1024x822px
>>18497776
>men PMS too
How? War?
>>
>>18497378
>The "sane woman" is the one who actually knows she's crazy.

Wow, Freud really knows his shit.
>>
>>18497873
Emotional mood swings correlating with timely hormonal fluctuations.
>>
File: 1498783776657.jpg (561KB, 1180x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1498783776657.jpg
561KB, 1180x1721px
>>18497886
That's called being horny.
>>
>>18497665
Damn that's accurate and true. I remember the other day I was trying to get my female friend to wingwoman for me and this bitch starts asking questions up and fucking down to see if actually wants to do it. My male best friend would of just done that shit no questions asked. Women are fucking useless unless it's something that benefits her
>>
>>18497707
>Still manageable once you realize you have to use emotions instead of logic when they are in stress. One long hug while being silent can do wonders.
If only it was this easy. Perhaps this works with certain docile insecure types in long term relationships but in general forget it.

Number one rule about dealing with women right here: Women speak in womanese and expect you to take them and it seriously. Using emotions alone without speaking their language will make you come across as condescending at worst, at best it's simply an ineffective strategy You have to understand female reasoning and rhetoric and use it against them and if you don't you lose by default.

How I haven't figured out and I don't wish to. I will not waste my life on this. Women are annoying, irrational and obstinately refuse to better their character and I don't blame them whatsoever given their fucktarded biology opposed to everything conducive to a virtuous life outside of child rearing,
>>
look, you gonna get a lot of answers like: woman cant be rational, too many hormones mimimi. It's bullshit.
Hating women is easy, especially if you dont have any positive female relationships in your life. Thing is, it wont get you anywhere.
The women in your life are shit. Sorry, but it's probably true. The men in your family are probably shit too. You wont see that as easily though because as a fellow man you wont have to deal with their shittiness. But - same seeks same.
We inherit our emotional maturity from our parents and you might have been dealt a bad card here.
If you don't work on changing that, you will get yourself a partner that's like the women you know already, like your mother. Its probably already happening. Crazy, manipulative, irrational. And you will either be a doormat or swallow the red pill and be as shitty, manipulative and self centered as the women you have so much contempt for. It's a neverending circle of miserable where you repeat the stunted and disfunctional relationship patterns you learned early on.
Here's what you do:
1. Find a way to work trough your mommy issues. Having a bad mother and no positive female figure to proxy for her is tough. It fucked you up because she is the model for how you relate to the other gender. Your hate and resentment for her is likely what you project on all the women you meet. Hidden resentment is a pretty effective women-repellant, except for the ones that secretly resent you too- Its a match!
2. Step back from the gender narrative everyone from tumblr to 4chan is pushing on you. Yes, there are differences and tendencies but the variety of the human individual is too big to generalize. Now step outside of your usual social circle and try something new. Get to know women from different social habitats and get friendly with them. Focus on women that come from a completely different background and homelife than you. Might just learn something interesting
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.