[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get treatment for major depression using Ketamine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1793.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I have been suffering from major depression for about 15 years now, and most of the time I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling crying. It's getting to the point where I'm considering suicide on and off. I haven't told anyone about my thoughts because I don't want to be thrown into a mental hospital or seen as an attention seeker, attention is the last thing I want. I've been treated with SSRIs, MAOIs and even antipsychotics with horrible results, throwing me into deeper depressions s I get hysterical over nothing on them.
I saw this billboard and was wondering if this is a smart thing to try out. Has anyone gone through ketamine treatments for depression, and if so how well does it work?
>>
>>18497257
Seems worth a try. I didn't even know that ketamine was now being used as a legit antidepressant until I read your post and googled. Amazing.
>>
>>18497270
Yeah I've heard about it before, but never gave it much thought for some reason. I guess it also helps with chronic pain so I would definitely like to try this out so I don't have to take Vicodin anymore.
>>
I want to do this, but I don't have the money for it.
>>
What country?
>>
I have friends that were/are junks of that. It's effects long-term are unknown.

It creates so much tolerance I have seen one of those friends sniff a line so big it looked like a fucking mountain chain instead of a proper line, and still be able to mantain a conversation, when I have seen people fall to the ground with a small bit.

It's just another shitty drug (anesthesic in this case) that will drain you down in the well even more.

That's my opinion
>>
>>18497257
>freaks out over the mild effects of pills
>willing to try a literal animal sedative

You are going full retard. Also the dosing for depression and chronic pain are totally different. You clearly didn't research this at all
>>
>>18497257
Chant the Hare Krishna mahamantra and practice Bhakti Yoga
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.