[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking Up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9044.jpg (281KB, 640x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9044.jpg
281KB, 640x956px
Hey there, /adv/. (M 19, GF is 20) I'm having trouble on figuring out what to do. My current gf is a very antisocial person. Her and I became friends and started dating because I too, was very much antisocial earlier in my life. There were red flags, such as how she wouldn't talk about something as simple as where she wanted to go or what she wanted to do in life.

Over the summer, I realized I was very unhappy and spoke to my best friend about breaking up with my girlfriend. My best friend also knows my girlfriend and understood what I felt. My best friend actually told me a bunch of things about my girlfriend, things that were very personal that my girlfriend wouldn't share.

It turns out my girlfriend had a bunch familial issues and had suffered a death in the family not too long ago. I was very sympathetic but hurt that she never said anything. My girlfriend hasn't spoken to me in a few weeks. I'm actually reconsidering breaking up but my best friend says I should still go through but wait until my girlfriend contacts me. I can wait as long as I need to but I'm not sure what I'll do when she contacts me again.

Anyone experience something similar? Anyone have advice?
>>
>My girlfriend hasn't spoken to me in a few weeks

It's basically already over. Go ahead and end it officially.
>>
>>18497207
Just end it, the relationship is obviously toxic and your heart isn't in it.
>>
>>18497223
Yeah, I figured so. I won't waste my time though. I'm waiting on her to say something for us to meet up.
>>
>>18497261
>clinging towards a dead relationship this much

Lmao
>>
>>18497269
I've just been sitting here, enjoying my summer my guy. I just don't want to give her the short end of the stick.
>>
>>18497274
>being too much of a beta pussy to end a bad relationship

Kys fag
>>
>>18497261
C'mon, man. contact her first and end it.

People break up. Relationships end. Don't feel too bad about it. Honestly, you're doing both of you a favor.
>>
>>18497278
What are you trying to accomplish here, Anon?
>>
>>18497346
Fucking pussy ass beta bitch
>>
>>18497296
Do you mean by phone? We go to the same college, I would rather do it in person.
>>18497372
Go back to /r9k/, you edgy cunt.
>>
>>18497383
Arrange to meet up. If she doesn't want to then do over the phone.
>>
>>18497207
I agree with the other serious posters, it's probably best if you end the relationship, and it's also probably better if you contact her and tell her.

On an unrelated note, where's the image in the OP from? The image searches aren't giving me anything.
>>
>>18497596
Not him, but it's Sasurai Emanon.
>>
any advice on how to approach a possible breakup when i fight with my gf all the time, but i'm already accepted by pretty much her whole family?

What I want is her to break up with me, how could I achieve that?
>>
>antisocial relationship
Is my autism preventing me from understanding or what
Arent relationships.. social.. lol
>>
>>18499108
fuck her mom, record it, post it here, and show it to her
>>18497207
text her anon saying that you want to see her in person, talk about what's been going on in her life, and say it isnt fair to you that she acts this way towards you and that youre sorry what she went through but you dont deserve it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.