[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP FEMANON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (270KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
270KB, 1200x1599px
You are all women right? i'm a male anon and i need some advice.

i just started dating this girl. she's 5'3, normal body. but she has double d breasts. would a Juniors XL tank top fit her?

i want to surprise her with a gift since she loves yoshi and i feel like this would be perfect, but i have literally no clue if it would fit her or be comftrouble for her to wear around the house

pic related
>>
File: fucking what.jpg (38KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
fucking what.jpg
38KB, 540x304px
>>18497194
>>
>>18497194
Come on man, go bother /fa/ or something with this stuff, or heck, ask somebody in a store. Judging by this you're not much of a social hero though, so maybe it's not an option unless you want to open the floodgates of pasta.
>>
>>18497194
her poor back she needs to get smaller implants for her frame
>>
>>18497197
>not saging
>>
>>18497194
not a femanon, but what I know, yes, I guess it would fit
>>
>>18497194
>I want my gf to wear a too-tight tank top that highlights her massive rack and exposes her midriff, but I want her to be able to get it on.

I love the pretended innocence here, you massive sleaze.
>>
>>18497194
>pic related
your gf is hot holy shit
pls post moar
>>
>>18497230
It's clearly a mannequin. You can see the joints for its arms.
>>
>>18497221
>sleaze for desiring a part of the body men are supposed to desire
kys roastie
>>
>>18497230
that's the tank top, on a mannequin

>>18497194
>will it fit
maybe. adult clothes are taper for wider chests, and kit clothes are more tube-shaped. it might still fit though. how much is the yoshi tank, a million bucks?
>>
>>18497230
Hell yeah. She has the most perfect skin I've ever seen! Not a blemish in sight.
>>
>>18497194
It probably won't fit, girl sizes are ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times I had to leave a shirt because the company's idea of an xl is about the same as a boys xl. Maybe smaller since usually the fabric doesn't stretch.

You could still try though because shirt sizes aren't regulated like tampons haha. Just make sure you can return it if it doesn't fit.
>>
Hold on... so Anon's girlfriend is a fucking mannequin? That's like having the ultimate 2D-3D girlfriend experience.

Why I didn't think of that?

Up to JC Penny to get mine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.