[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you must become a normalfag or otherwise your life will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499489031779.png (50KB, 1288x236px) Image search: [Google]
1499489031779.png
50KB, 1288x236px
>you must become a normalfag or otherwise your life will be hell
How the fuck do I become a normalshit? I don't even want to be one. I don't like to socialize I don't want gf, and NEET life-style seems like living like royalty. But for some reason everyone says that not having these things and not wageslaving your entire live is hell.
>>
>>18496940
>But for some reason everyone says that not having these things and not wageslaving your entire live is hell.

You say "for some reason" but the reasons seem pretty clear from your image.
>>
>>18496943
But i don't care about other people having family. I don't want it. But sometimes I feel lonely and when I happen to be in social setting, I hate it and I return to playing vidya
>>
>>18496960
Didn't you read the rest of the post in the image? Eventually, your parents won't be able to support you, one way or another. If your siblings have to take on the burden of your existence, the only remaining healthy relationships you have will be strained as a result. Do you really want to be the weird loser uncle in the lives of your nephews and nieces?
>>
>>18496940
>NEET life-style
>wageslaving
If you use phrases like this, it's probably too late for you.
>>
>>18496971
I was thinking more about getting inheritance and living off of investments
>>
>>18496940
Royalty have far more people working beneath them, passing up wealth. You have probably only a couple of people doing this. If you don't find ways to make money, then eventually your resources will become depleted, as the people providing your money drop out of the picture. NEETbux isn't enough to live on unless you live with family.
>>
>>18496984
Well, when do you make those investments? If your family are wealthy enough that your inheritance is going to create investment opportunities, you don't really have a problem.
>>
>>18496940
You're not special. You gotta pick shit with the rest of the chickens. If you're smart and patient you can get ahead, but with your attitude you'll never amount to shit. Pull your head out and go get your hands dirty you self-righteous cockbag.
>>
>>18496996
This is pathetic stern dad LARPing. OP isn't going to listen to this, and shouldn't. Talk about the downsides of the lifestyle, not bullshit. Nobody's who's really spent a week in the working world thinks that "if you're smart and patient you can get ahead", that delusion is for suckers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.