[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude acting like a prick towards me to look cool in front of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1496839896888.jpg (15KB, 425x461px) Image search: [Google]
1496839896888.jpg
15KB, 425x461px
So basically there's this one dude, and idk he seems to hate me or be jealous of me cause the girl he likes is my GF. So me and my GF have our own Discord server and this dude likes to come on sometimes, however whenever he joins it's a pain in the ass. He's one of those "XDD IM SO RANDOMZ LOL" kids and blasts bad memes through his phone on mic but that ain't the point, I feel as though this dude hates me

I moved to Australia in 2014, and I'm originally from Scotland, so I've still got my Scottish accent. Whenever I'm talking to the GF occassionally he tries to imitate my accent as in taking the piss out of me for it, or he just calls me a dickhead or some bad insult and I don't know the exact reason why.

My guess is that this dude just has a crush on her and is pissed cause I'm her boyfriend, cause I've never said anything bad to the guy, I try to talk to him but he just doesn't give a shit
I've tried explaining to my GF the situation, she says that she's only known the guy for like 2 weeks so she doesn't know exactly what he's like personally, but maybe he just doesn't like a lot of people

It's not like I'm sitting here scared shitless of this dude tryna shit on me tho, I mean I'm the one dating the girl so I'm pretty happy with the way things are going
But just wondering if you guys have anything to say about this situation? Any reason you guys think this dude is acting the way he is?
>>
>>18496899

Just ban his ass, you own the discord server right?
>>
Any reaction is an overreaction. But the next time he mocks your accent you can always tell him to go fuck himself and then do not get drawn into an argument.
>>
>>18496907
Nah the GF made it, and she's like "OH BUT HE'S FINE WITH ME THOUGH" sorta deal
>>
>>18496910
Oh well there's everything you need to know in that sentence.
>>
>>18496908
Nah nah I wouldn't try argue with him, like it's not even just a joke for this dude he legit thinks he's cool for mocking my accent lmao, I have a pretty high patience level so he's gonna have to do something really drastic for me to actually start an argument
>>
>>18496910
>"OH BUT HE'S FINE WITH ME THOUGH"
fuck OP. The girl you call your gf isn't. She's cruising for new dick right in front of you if she lets him insult you and says nothing and defends HIM.
>>
>>18496917
>>18496932
These, don't let her delude you into thinking you're not cool or something if you don't like being insulted constantly.
>>
>>18496899
>discord
Every single fucking time. It will get easier when you and your gf quit being underage/autistic and stop being Discordfaggots, you're bending over and begging for drama and bullshit
>>
>goes on Discord
>gets exactly what it says on the tin
This always happens.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.