[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to pick a dating app...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px)
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
Which would it be? I am trying to experience my first relationship and it looks like I need dating app assistance. I have been on OkCupid for years with no date. Women seen exceptionally flakey on OkCupid. Which is fine but it does not help my endeavor.

In your opinion, which website does it best? I fear using tinder because I am not looking for hook ups. I also don't like the Facebook tie in. Makes me nervous.

A friend recommended me to try bumble because it takes the load off men and allows better interaction as women need to send first message apparently.

What do you guys think? Which site is superior? Also, is Facebook tie ins a actual problem. I don't want anyone knowing I am using a dating site.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I sit on tinder and bumble, both. OKC is for fat/ugly SJWs or people with made up sexualities or genders.

Tinder is for pretty average girls, a lot of basic girls there, but some really interesting women as well. Not all of them are just trying to get a hookup, though some definitely are. I've had many good dates from tinder.

Bumble is 75% Jills, the super hot chicks looking for Chads. I'm not a Chad, but I've managed to meet a few girls there's. It doesn't actually take any pressure off of you, it's actually pretty bullshit. The whole system is designed just so that the girl has to send you some bullshit message like "hey" or "how's it going?" You then have to make the conversation interesting on your own. It's more of a frustration not being able to message them first and feels like a White Knight system more than anything. Women put zero effort into messaging first. It's just an extra step you have to wait for some bitch to do before you can get the ball rolling. Still, recommend though. Bumble has the most attractive women for sure, and many fewer blacks than Tinder..
>>
Oh, and the Facebook tie-in... I think you can see from the app which of your Facebook friends also have tinder, but it's obscure and I don't think many people know about it. Plus, only people with tinder can see you on tinder. Why do you not want to be seen there?
>>
>>18496724
I just checked it out, you can only see friends on tinder who have "swipe with friends" enabled, so as long as you leave that off, no one knows you're there
>>
>>18496712

Does it hurt my chances if I am a black guy looking for relationships? I really don't like hook ups. But I feel disadvantaged in dating aspects because I am a black guy. I don't blame women I guess. I just wish I could get more chances. I think I can be pretty charming but words matter so little these days.
>>
>>18496753
Black women are the easiest to get dates online with. You are disadvantaged against getting dates with other races as compared to a white guy, statistically, but I think you can find success if you focus on black women.
>>
>>18496760
I don't mind most black women but I am not lying when I say like 90 percent of black women on OkCupid look like orcs out of lord of the rings. It's horrible dude.
>>
>>18496803
lol get on tinder, my dude. The black women there are pretty.
>>
File: 5vlKkLVj.png (114KB, 512x512px)
5vlKkLVj.png
114KB, 512x512px
>>18496663
If I had to pick a dating app it would be PoF

Mainly because it's popular with the kind of girls I want which are hispanics but also because there's no dumbfuck "Do you like this girl y/n" junk blocking you from getting to who you want. It's pretty much the only place i've actually gotten dates on however that said the girls are low quality as hell. I'll concede though that may be because of the ethnicity of girls I go for.

By low quality by the way, so you can understand what I mean: Out of the 4 i've actually dated on it,only 1 was not addicted to weed and even the one who wasn't addicted had just simply gotten over her dependence on it. And all 4 of them did NOT have a job and the only thing they really even owned were their Cell phones. The one who wasn't addicted to weed was a single mother and lived in a shack with her kid which her mother who was (according to the girl) a serious druggie and a bad influence.
>>
>>18496663

tinder. its the most popular of all for a reason, and even if those reasons were stupid, its just the highest concentration of women. you're not going to find less popular apps that just happen to have more enthusiastic women unfortunately.
>>
>>18496803
I think you might have a worse chance with white girls on average but as far as I've seen anecdotally you should be fine for asian/latina girls, which imo as a white dude are often better anyway.
>>
>>18496712
I can agree that OkCupid is pretty shit, even when I tried to actually give it a serious try it was generally boring, unattractive and samey people. I even was apparently "attractive" according to the app but I got one phone date only (admittedly I'm awkward as fuck)
>>
which is best for serious gays?
>>
>>18497384
>which her mother who was (according to the girl) a serious druggie and a bad influence.
Paid for
Her druggie,bad influence mother paid for the shack.
>>
>>18497468
None. A serious relationship is pretty much up to chance
>>
Bumble is a great concept in that it MAKES women initiate conversation, but the thing that makes Bumble the worst dating app is that women live in a culture where they're expected to pick the best guys who approach them. Women do not approach men. Women do not like approaching them because they feel obligated that men approach them.

So although women use Bumble, I've had a large amount of success of these other dating apps and found Bumble to be useless because even after you match with women, you'll rarely receive a message.
>>
Bump for opinions
>>
2 months, 9 dates, my opinions:

>OkC
Fucking terrible. Like 38 matches, many exchanges and not a single date. Tons of single moms and SJWs.
>Tinder
Very good. Huge userbase. You'll encounter pretty much every kind of woman. Note of caution: absolutely do not oblige a girl if she engages sexually on the first date, unless you want herpes.
>Bumble
Probably my favorite. I've gotten the majority of my dates here and the women were high-quality. Very buggy app though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.