[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
I want to kill myself but I don't want to do this to my family.I feel like I live a robot life.I come from school,eat,do my homework and stay on my pc.This is my life .My mom isn't strict she let's me do everything I want.But people at school are just ass holes and I started seeing everyone as horrible persons so I locked myself inside the house.I just start thinking that I'm and ant like everyone else and I feel pity for everyone including me.School,Work,Die.I went to a shrink for about 3 months. I went 1 day a week and it helped me but just for that one day.I left the shrink and she said I have depression and I should take anti depressants.I dont want to take drugs my mom doesn't either.I just feel like I have no meaning in this live and that I'm gonna end up living on the streets.I go to an art school and I feel like this proffesion is useless in life even thought I am the 3rd best in the school.I have good grades but I just panic and lose my mind since I don't enjoy the people that I have to stay for 7 hours a day .Help
>>
you need discipline in your life. Structure and schedules. That will help you get out of your deppression and will find you meaning in your life.
>>
>>18496659
>find your meaning in your life.
Listen to this anon OP. You can't be depressed when you find something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>18496707
ofcourse you can dude. people find meaning in different things, you just need to find your passion. don't be so negative m8
>>
File: respectlogo.jpg (64KB, 688x150px) Image search: [Google]
respectlogo.jpg
64KB, 688x150px
I have discipline I respect everyone around me even if I hate them , I always try to stay in my corner and shut up . And I have a schedule even thought I don't know if it's a good one.
>>
My passion is art but it's a proffesion you have to be lucky to make money with.I'm fucked.
>>
File: saga_paper06-1280x1024.jpg (684KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saga_paper06-1280x1024.jpg
684KB, 1280x1024px
>>18496625
if you like art. go for it

talk with your family more often about what make you fear or your problem in school

also stop "think about philosophy"
it's hobby of millionaire. philosophy is for noble ONLY. for who have everything already and nothing to do . the "meaning of life" etc. will make you crazy

it sound like you have too much free time
>>
>>18496752
allow yourself to take some space man. if you respect others they should respect you too. You are a human, humans need interaction. Allow yourself to take some space dude, I think it will do you good
>>
Well I actually have too much free time now since school ended and I dont have who to spend it with.I just try to expand my knowledge on art and life.I just sit read,eat,play online.
>>
The thing is that I don't know how to take space , 3 years ago I could socialize with people no problem now I can't anymore and I don't know why.
>>
>>18496625
I was like you.

I accepted that I'm just a number in someone's wallet, or how you described it - "an ant like everyone else".
I forced myself to keep living and doing whatever everyone else is doing.

And that's it. I'm better now. No secret method. Just patience.

You seem a promising lad judging by your post.
Do worry about it all you need, just don't let it go too far.

It's fine. It really is. Most people go through phases like that, some intense, some weaker, some rare and some frequent.
Just keep doing what you're doing - you're doing GREAT.
And I really mean it. Not as some random anon on the internet, but as another person that's been through what you are going through.

One thing you should recall whenever you're feeling down - the time is on your side, because - I *guarantee* - it *will* get better with time.

Focus on the smaller picture, spend time with friends. Have fun.
Time will come to pass no matter what you're doing, and, as you know, the time is on your side!

Good luck, and, once again, it's gonna be fine!
>>
Thanks I'm gonna save this post and look at it whenever I feel down I guess
>>
File: klonoa1.png (424KB, 945x1064px) Image search: [Google]
klonoa1.png
424KB, 945x1064px
>>18496788
>>18496795
>>18496797
>>18496800
>>18496804
>>18496807
>>18496810

ok calm the fuck down dude
tell me what's your problem ?
>>
>>18496794
It's a bittersweet advice, since you probably want something to do to actively work towards "fixing it", and yet I say to stay passive.
Perhaps there's some other, better thing to do, or perhaps not. I don't know.

But what I wrote in
>>18496782
is 100% my experience, so that's what I stand by.

Hopefully it'll work for you too!

Other remarks:
The big picture (i.e. your purpose in life) comes together on it's own. There's absolutely *no way* to force it. Give it time.
Meanwhile focus on smaller picture. Daily activities, hobbies, interests, friends etc.
If you insist on doing something productive - then do! But do it for the now and *not* for the "future".

The trick is to push through the rough patch.
Once you're through and the weather clears, that's best time to think of future, life goals etc.
You wouldn't want depression to set your life goals, would you? Don't let it then!
>>
I always do things for the future never thought of living the moment,the present.
>>
>>18496730
Finding meaning is simply willful ignorance to the fact that true meaning does not exist. Nothing matters in this world, we are all worthless, we all deserve to die.
>>
File: image:2963.jpg (22KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image:2963.jpg
22KB, 236x354px
You should look into changing your diet and exercising regularly. I cut out all fast food and most sweetened drinks. While I don't feel happy all the time I do feel better. If you don't know how to cook or how to get started working out go to /ck and /fit. Lurk a bit before you start a new tread because as with most boards they have their fare share of assholes. Also you choice in art school is great. I took the stem route and I hate it, and all of the jobs i'm qualified for are getting outsourced to India. You will probably have a hard time finding work though but if you have the slightest bit of passion for what you do your doing better than 90% of the people out there. Hang in there. It really does get better.
>>
Well I started going out with my bike everyday in my local park and I made once a fruit salad.
>>
File: image:2994.png (1MB, 894x677px) Image search: [Google]
image:2994.png
1MB, 894x677px
>>18497222
Its a good start. Go out and get some potatos, rice, eggs, chicken thighs, and some apples. It really will make you feel better. Do some pushups and some squats too. A little everyday just for 5 minutes in the beginning will help greatly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.