[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
So I am beta-orbiting a former housemate of min... A girl who is some 10 years younger than me (31 vs 21).

You would think I had learned but it's not the case... I had a few stories then fell back into my friendzoned habits.

I told her I'd like to see her more often and she told me to come up with a list of activities we could to together, including sports and travel.

Now, on the one hand that's pure gold because I would like to pursue those activities no matter what... This would be a great opportunity not to go sailing alone, for example.

However, I am concerned about my ability to have realistic expectations about her. She has always looked like she's not interested in sex in general AND she doesn't look like she's attracted to me in particular. My only attempts at being a bit more physical with her (E.g when watching a movie together) have been turned down with no further explanation. Nevertheless, she still reacts better to me when I play dumb and taunt her a little, just to provoke her.

So what shall I do?
1. Tell her I don't want to see her at all unless she wants me for bf
2. Just go along with the activities just for the sake of having a mate
3. Enjoy the activities AND try to make it develop into something
4. Just stick my tongue in her mouth to see if she slaps me in the face

I am confused
>>
Don't talk to her about what you are or could be. Invite her to do things. Ignore her otherwise.

When you're together, treat her like the person you want her to be. If she goes with it, make your move. If she doesn't, enjoy your day.
>>
>>18496555
>31 dating a 21 chick

Welcome to midlife crisis.
>>
>>18496620
Is it so common?
I mean, I have always dated either older or younger ladies. The only one I dated who was about my age got always mad at me as if she expected something I could never figure out. She was extremely sex-hungry though... But you couldn't really date her without pissing her off by the end of the night.

So what would be the crisis about? Btw it's not that I had all those chicks back in the days. I made out for the first time at 25 and lost my virginity at 26.

I have *always* been in a crisis of some sort. Whatever you call a crisis, is an average day for me.
>>
>>18496555
She doesn't seem like a sexual person because she only shows her sexual side to people she's attracted to, not around you.

There are multiple things you could do. Accept that your interest is unrequited and that you'll just have to be friends with her and pursue other girls. Or, if you feel yourself unable to be around her knowing it'll never be anything more than a friendship, part ways.

If you still aim to shoot for her, don't do it with any expectations. It'd have to be a "if it happens, cool; if not, cool" thing. Having expectations would be deceitful, because she wouldn't know that you're only her firend because you think you can get something more out of it. That would make you a dick.

If you go for that last option, keep in mind:

You can't be timid around around her, trying to be overly cordial because you're so scared of losing her. You kind of just have to go for being teasing and coquettish.

Don't be overly available or look like you having fun depends on her presence. You need to be seeing other girls, so that some of your evenings are taken up. If you want her to come to something, and she can't, you just invite the next person on your list. Maybe she wasn't even the first.

If you just play "nice guy," you'll eventually see a new guy swoon her after you've spent so much time with her, see her be flirty and sexual with him in ways she's never been with you, and even though she is an adult with free will and rights to decide who she's with, you'll feel resentful.

But keep in mind: NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. Maybe she just doesn't see you in that way, regardless of what you do. You can't force somebody to like you. That's just life.
>>
>>18496665
>She doesn't seem like a sexual person
That's exactly what I have been thinking
>pursue other girls.
I'm already doing this... Btw.
>Or, if you feel yourself unable to be around her knowing it'll never be anything more than a friendship, part ways.
Okay, but shall I tell her or not? That's my confusion. Should she know why I am. Parting ways?
>she wouldn't know that you're only her firend because you think you can get something more out of it. That would make you a dick.
Sometimes I wish I were a dick... It makes me think I would achieve more anyway. But no. I respect her a lot even without the attraction part. She got balls to do shit other girls her age wouldn't even think of.
>You can't be timid around around her, trying to be overly cordial because you're so scared of losing her. You kind of just have to go for being teasing and coquettish.
I've been doing that... But it looks a bit excessive if I can say so. She noticed but came to believe that's just my character. Holy shit
>Don't be overly available or look like you having fun depends on her presence.
No worries. I am having fun in many different ways.
>You need to be seeing other girls, so that some of your evenings are taken up.
Already happening. Plus the ambulance rides and other shit are keeping me busy.
>If you want her to come to something, and she can't, you just invite the next person on your list. Maybe she wasn't even the first.
But, you know, I noticed she's the only one able to do certain sportsy things. Actually, my worry is that the other ppl in the list wouldn't come. She would.

Anyway, I think I will do what you said.
Only question is:supposing I part ways, should I tell her? Pro's and cons?
>>
>>18496555
unless she is willing to have sex with you, don't spend any money on her.
>>
Dude ... she's just not into you. Maybe she likes you as a person but not sexually.
If being friends is not an option for you, tell her and cut contact.
If you wanna try your luck, ask her on a date. Be prepared to be rejected and cut out.
Don't be a dick about it. Don't manipulate and don't doormat. If you stay friends, treat her like a guy friend. Don't buy her shit or do favours you wouldn't do for your mates.
4. Is a retarded idea and can get you a lawsuit for sexual harassment.

The friendzone? I can't believe your 31 you sound like you're 15
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.