[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verruca / Wart Treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: podologos-zaragoza-papilomas.jpg (171KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
podologos-zaragoza-papilomas.jpg
171KB, 500x431px
I have a small bulging little dot on my left foot, similar to this picture but twice as small. Is this a verruca? What sources of treatment are available for me? I was thinking of cutting it off with some sharp scissors or puncturing it with a tack. I feel gross because I don't want to infect my family or my boyfriend (who is into feet)
>>
It's a plantar wart. Freeze that baby off with some medical freezing spray (the real shit, not the crappy kits they sell in the pharmacy)
>>
>>18496462
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_wart

The most reliable way how to cure it is to cut it out (dont be afraid to go deep).

It is hpv virus embedded in your skin cells. Dont touch it, it can spread all over your body (penis, eye) without proper washing hands afterwards.

To cure it all you need is to KILL all infected cells. Since it is only in your skin, you can almost painlesly cut it out. Go deep enough, use dezinfection and tape the hole afterwards.

The sooner you cut it out, the better. It grows both in size and deeper into skin if left alone enough. Dont wait with treatment.
>>
>>18496464
so it is worth going to a doctor and asking them to prescribe me with some?
>>18496499
the problem is I don't have a scalpel or anything like that, I'd be scared of getting it infected or just not getting it all out
>>
I have a huge wart the size of a knuckle on my thumb. I went to the doctors and they fucked it up pretty bad.

Thankfully, even though it's been two years and it's still big, I am starting to see the natural grooves in my thumb return (oddity only on the side closet to the fingernail), so no matter what happens and how bad like mine eventually time will kill it.
>>
>>18496561
If you have ability and tools to cut your nails, you have ability to cut that thing out from your feet.

It is skin and the actual hpv part wont have any feelings in it. It basically isnt part of your body, it is ALIEN SEED growing in your skin.

If your immune system wasnt so bad, it would have been killed by white cells long ago. Cut it out.

Even washing it with soup in shower is more than enough, just tape it afterwards.

Look at this shit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxLTVO6hEpY
The guys feet in that video is completely fucked up. He has much more problems than wart with his feet. This is how feet looks like when you dont wear clean socks, dont change shoes, dont walk home barefoot and generally dont give a fuck about your own body.

But you can see how deep he goes and it doesnt even hurt because that infected skin isnt yours anyway.
>even if you dont cut deep enough, it will just grow back within few weeks / months
You cant die from this. Cut the alien out from your feet. It doesnt even have your own dna anymore.

>infected
You dont cut down to actual meat. It rarely goes deeper than few layers of skin. Keep your feet clean, dry and with new socks each day and you will be fine.

Kill it asap before it grows deeper.
>>
>>18496561
I have a bunch on my heel and I have gone to the dermatologist several times to get them frozen. If they're deep, though, they might not take. My next plan was to use salicylic acid but my shitty insurance doesn't cover it so I have to wait till I can shell out 60 bucks.
>>
>>18496602
If it bleeds then it spreads the virus.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18496897
Spread? Where to? To floor?
>>
>>18496561
Ive had warts. The doctor will apply liquid nitrogen at the office.

At least i think it was liquid nitrogen, i dont know i was 10 they could have been fuckin with me.
>>
>>18496962
They most likely were anon, freezing warts off with liquid nitrogen would be dangerous and expensive af
>>
>>18497075
Googled it after because it didnt sound right. They did indeed use liquid nitrogen. Applied with a cotton swab.

I remember too after they were done to entertain my child mind the doctor would empty the cup by splashing it against the floor and it immediately evaporated.

There are many youtube vids to support this as well.
>>
>>18496952
It can infect the surrounding skin and cause more warts. I know from experience, if something isn't strong enough to kill them it can spread them.
>>
>>18497178
>>18497178
This. As i mentioned earlier i had warts as a kid all over my hand. I had a cat who clawed one open and left a trail of a cut beside it. The wart then took on that shape.

The virus is in the blood. If you break it open, youll get a new wart if you even have a microcut somewhere the virus comes in contact.
>>
>>18496561
I had a doctor give me some cream to remove a wart and it didn't do shit after 2 weeks. I just used apple cider vinegar and it worked in like 3 days. Just research apple cider vinegar for wart removal. It stings a little but it worked like a charm for me. No scar or anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.