[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get obsessed and fall in love with grill after meeting her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: olivia-wilde-23769.jpg (362KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
olivia-wilde-23769.jpg
362KB, 1680x1050px
>get obsessed and fall in love with grill after meeting her again on a random train
>date her ( still dating?!) for a while and fool around once
>implies she's cool with being fwb
I can't remember feeling this awful about unrequited love. And it's ruining my chances with other women cause I always fall into deep sentimentality when I'm with someone and the thought that she'll never love me creeps back into my heart
At the same time I'm not sure if I can relinquish the chance of seeing her naked again and sleeping with her cause she's that beautiful and generally a very unusual person in her mannerisms.
Maybe if I sleep with her regularly I won't feel this possessive and she'll lose her magic to me?

>pic semi related
>>
>Maybe if I sleep with her regularly I won't feel this possessive and she'll lose her magic to me?
Lol no. Like that your feelings will take even longer to fade. Date someone else.
>>
>>18496688
>Date someone else.
I tried to date someone but as we made out I still kept thinking of the other girl :(
What do? At this point I just wanna get cut loose ...
>>
>>18496750
>I tried to date someone but as we made out I still kept thinking of the other girl :(
Yes, I know that feeling and you have to keep dating until you find someone better. Plus you have to wait anyway for the feelings to fade, but dating definitely accelerates the process.
>>
>>18496761
Thanks. This makes sense. God, I wish I was a more stereotypically guy and wouldn't fall in love so easily :(
>>
>>18496781
I'm in the same boat man. Dated a girl, didn't work out, two months passed now and had my chance with two other girls and I still had to think of the first one. Feelings are mostly gone now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.