[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I hand my journal to my classmate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_onis6a5kYS1uti1rro2_400.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onis6a5kYS1uti1rro2_400.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
I was thinking that I'd want to leave my journal to somebody. I won't want to leave it with my best friend, because I don't want her opinion to change on me, or to have even more of a weight weighing her down.

I don't want to just burn it or throw it down the trash. I feel like I want somebody to go through it and disregard it or do what they want with it. As long as it doesn't bother them too much.

I went to a new school and started in summer. There was only another kid in the class, let's call him Adrian. He's a year or two my senior, nice to me in the 14 days I've been in the class with him. (I'll elaborate on school if you ask)

We're not friends, nor acquaintances, and I don't know enough about him to know what would happen if I were to leave a rather personal journal with him.

He's the best option, since he probably wouldn't care about it, but then again, I wouldn't know if he is the kind to get emotional over the new girl coming to class for 14 days and deciding to kill herself, because if I were him, I would loose myself over it, which is why I need advice.

I don't want to cause him to freak out over something like that, but I feel like if I got to the point where I knew how he'd react, I probably wouldn't want to leave it with him.

I'm thinking of if I should put Adrian's well-being first, if he isn't the emotionless type, but I'd feel so unfinished if I just left my journal laying by my bedside, or make myself feel secure but at the potential burden of a random classmate.

TL;DR do I leave my classmate my personal journal to get it off my and my closest few's chest at the possible expense of his well-being and hope he's the emotionless type,
or
die insecure about my journal, which I am bothered by since I believe in the whole afterlife stuff.

Thank you to anyone who gives me advice. It is really appreciated!
>>
File: how_to_cure_a_broken_leg.jpg (106KB, 350x850px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_cure_a_broken_leg.jpg
106KB, 350x850px
>>18496190
I really think you should not be considering suicide.

>suicide is a permanent solution to what nearly always a temporary situation

You have no idea how loved you are, and how much of a gift time on this world is.
I notice that your pic is Wirt from Over the Garden Wall (i loved the show). If Wirt had just given up, and let the Beast claim him, he wouldnt have been able to get back to Sara! And all the things that Greg and Beatrice had done for him would've been for nothing..

Hang in there anon. Better times will come.
>>
I think you watched too much 13 reasons. If you want people to find your journal, leave it by your corpse
>>
File: 1489820047493.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489820047493.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>18496190
u sound like a fucking loser who has watched 13 reasons why too much

grow up u stupid high schooler shit
>>
>>18496240
I loved the show too. It's really nice of you to try to convince me against suicide. I can't knock the idea away completely but I certainly do appreciate it. Thank you :)
>>
>>18496291
>>18496337
I've never watched it, actually. I've been wanting to do that ever since I've had suicidal thoughts, but I can see why you'd think that way, though.
>>
>>18496190
Just kys, as soon as your life has gone out you won't care about your journal ever again. You won't have the capacity to care.
>>
>>18496354

Good point, but I believe in those kinds of afterlife stuff, so I'm iffy about that.
>>
>>18496350
>ever since I've had suicidal thoughts,

w o w really lol

ur really special haha

guess ull be in for a shock once adulthood hits lol whoops lifes pretty hard huh

u actually have to harden the fuck up and put some backbone into things who would have thought haha
>>
>>18496359
There is no reason to believe in an afterlife, though. No reason to be iffy. The end is the end. You won't regret it if you kys-- you literally can't regret it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.