[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove feminism from a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DD53AROV0AAN9-5.jpg (62KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
DD53AROV0AAN9-5.jpg
62KB, 1023x838px
>be me
>22 yo 8,5/10 blonde guy with nice eyes and upper body
>20 yo law student gf
>have a start-up that actually makes money
>talk about having kids and stuff
>"I'm in Anon, but I could never leave school, this is my dream, I'd finish it even with kids"
>"Ok Dear, no problem for me"

---few months later---

*fails on most of her exams because she doesn't give a fuck about it, after 2 years she still have 5 years from the 5 year course*
>"I can't believe you want me to leave school"
>"wtf I never said that"
>"But I want to work before having kids, and not many, max 3"
>"Dear, as a lawyer you can work even from home"
>"Yeah, but being a lawyer is my dream and you hold me back from reaching it so I break up with you"

She doesn't even deny that she loves me just repeats that it's her shitty dream. I tried to talk to her for 2 weeks now, but all I got was she getting on the train and not even looking back after giving me all my stuff.
Why isn't being a mother and having a family enough for women?
>>
Women only settle down with a good man.
>>
If your gf is unmotivated, see if you can deal with that first before moving on to anything else. That seems like a much larger issue than the fact that she won't live out your 1950s Nuclear Family fantasies with you.

>>18496070
op BTFO
>>
>>18496059
>Why isn't being a mother and having a family enough for women?
Probably for the same reason you wouldn't be content with just being a stay-at-home father? Or maybe you'd love that. I don't know. If so, you're unusual. Most men wouldn't.

I mean, Christ, I thought you were about to tell a story about how your girlfriend went on Tumblr and started ranting about how all men were rapists and your favorite video game was problematic, or whatever. Instead you're just whining about your ex wanting a career? That's not even particularly feminist, you're just a douchebag.
>>
Sounds like she's better off without you.

If you don't understand why:

You can't force anyone to do what you want.

Would you like to be forced to eat moldy bread every day?

It's up to you If you want to eat moldy bread.

Remove retardation from yourself my man.
>>
Personally, I like having a career (and work experience) because I don't like depending on anyone. Also, if I get married and my husband turns out to be an ass hole (abusive, lazy, etc.), I can leave without having to worry about my financial situation.
However, in your particular case, seems like your ex doesn't really care about her career at all. She's probably using that as an excuse just to break up with you.
You'll be fine though. Find someone whose goals are similar to yours.
>>
>>18496059
>Why isn't being a mother and having a family enough for women?
Because I have so much more potential?
>>
>career woman
>>
>>18496059
I dislike women but this is one time where she's not in the wrong for wanting to pursue her career dude. Now if she started dressing and looking dykish while acquiring a newfound hate of men and fake societal assumptions then it'd be a different story. But all this sounds like is that your chick just decided she wanted to pursue her career over selling away years for kids, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18496059
baka she's trying to live out a dream, like that weird kid in sixth grade that tried to do anime shit in real fights. Find someone who lives in the real world.

Also, be very careful with women who put words in your mouth. Classic sign of abusive tendencies.
>>
File: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (39KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg
39KB, 640x633px
>>18496112
>>
>>18496059
My god, a woman who actually presumes to have some plans and goals! You're going to have to kill her before this disease spreads.
>>
>>18496059
Having kids and spouse does hold back people from doing what they want though.
You gotta realize that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.