[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I end it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png (207KB, 660x556px) Image search: [Google]
0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png
207KB, 660x556px
Non white here, maybe the /Pol/ memes are just getting to me but I feel like I should kill myself because I think they are right about IQ and being inferior I tried not to be those things but now I realize that in the end when the others start the day of the rope/race war I'll just be lynched along with the rest no matter what I try to do so I think I'll just do the inevitable but I can't help but feel the day of the rope isn't real and I'd just be killing myself for nothinf can you anons give me insight before doing such a task ?

I still might just go through with it considering I thought this out and planned it for a long while.
>>
No, they are fucking retarded memelords.

Live like an individual. Stop latching on to movements.
>>
>>18495867
This. OP stop being a fucking retard. There's nothing bad about being a non-white.
>>
Don't die because of memes, anon.
>>
>>18495867
But the memes seem real especially considering it's on nearly every board. For example Post a picture of a black person or black hand holding something on /g/ and the first reply is "get out nigger" or "give it back Jamal".
>>
>>18495862
You know that the onky white people on /pol/ are Jews, right? Look at the pictures from /pol/ meetups. Look at the flags on the posts. /pol/ is a festering cesspit of self-hate where Jews post holohoax memes and non-whites preach white nationalism and FBI agents pretend to be larping. Don't believe in the circus, because the clowns are all wearing white paint make-up for a reason.
>>
Get off 4chan. Go outside. Realize you can have a good life too despite not being white. Realize the race war thing is bullshit. Get help for your depression. Never go on 4chan again. Feel like you remissioned from cancer
Enjoy
>>
>>18496871
> Realize the race war thing is bullshit.
It's easy to say that from a perspective of white privilege. Depression is a tool by which the cis white patriarchy props up his colonialism. The only way to end depression and mental illness is through decolonization and the end of whiteness.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (43KB, 750x534px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
43KB, 750x534px
Even if there were race and IQ correlations that weren't caused by other factors at play (I don't know, I haven't looked it up), you're still an individual and that would simply be a trend that you are independent from as a unique rational agent.

Take it easy, brother. People in real life aren't like people in this sphere.
t. Whitey
>>
>>18495862
Yes, you should end it, well done for being lucid enough to face the fact.

>>18496855
Lot of non-whites, sure, but not many Jews, and OP isn't a Jew because a Jew wouldn't call himself "non white". Stop lying, it doesn't help.
>>
>>18496855
Anon has a point, it's all fun and games but in real life these autistic Fags don't truly believe any of what their saying. They're a bunch of trolls who find dark humor funny. Don't become a casualty of the meme war.
>>
Also iq doesn't mean squat, it can't be universally applied to other cultures and get the same degree of accuracy.
>>
>>18495862
Stop comparing yourself to others
>>
File: pol meetup.png (795KB, 1154x640px) Image search: [Google]
pol meetup.png
795KB, 1154x640px
Black person here.
This is a /pol/ meetup. These are the "people" that think I and anyone else who aren't of a certain race and have a certain appearance are inferior and should die (even though they themselves would be considered subhuman by their own standards). If you want to see more of the "whites of /pol/", you're still going to be disappointed because they're mostly fat, useless retards who have nothing going for them in life, but latch onto being white as a point of advantage. All their failures are the fault of affirmative action or women being too liberated. I'd rather be the niggest nig to have ever nigged with an IQ of 76 than be one of these pathetic fucks.
If you take them seriously and feel suicidal over their bullshit, you're even worse than them, OP.
>>
I'm black and I thought I were stupid all the way through middle school because I was bored all the time. Turns out I have an IQ of 143, and being bored is not unual for high IQ individuals.
>>
>>18497008
Only one person in that picture is actually fat, none appear Jewish, and the claim that most of what /pol/ says is the truth, not merely the expression of prejudice, is only strengthened by the fact that many of its posters are non-whites.
>>
>>18497010
You're being lied to now, they monkey with the grading for blacks.

Also
>I thought I were
no Jamal.
>>
>>18497018
You're right, it's supposed to be was.
>>
>>18497018
>You're being lied to now, they monkey with the grading for blacks.
What the hell kind of sentence is that?
>>
>>18497015
Anon, there are at least three fat people in that photo, maybe four or five (two are hiding behind the Asian guys. One more appears to be hiding behind the sieg-heiling guy, but he might just be in a baggy jacket). Stop these American standards, you're only embarrassing yourself.
The curly-haired look pretty Jewish, but that doesn't really change much, considering Ashkenazi Jews are literally European in root (ie white).
Self-hating, mentally ill non-white people who RP as Aryan overlords on imageboards and wear anime shirts in public are and always will be delusional. It's not some evidence of truth, it just reduces the point and makes them look even more like edgy, RPing faggots.
>>
>>18496880
Please stfu about the white privilege bullshit
>>
Just a matter of time before /Pol/ comes to prove my point
>>
File: 1497914794091.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497914794091.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>18497193
>>
>>18497032
An English sentence. Read it again, there's nothing wrong with it Stepin.
>>
>>18497034
1. No, there's only one fat person there.
2. (((You))) think Jews are white.
3. If they hated themselves they wouldn't turn up. Trump won. Return to the 'ddit.
>>
>>18497209
What does ''they monkey'' mean? What does ''Stepin'' mean? Is it a name?
>>
File: Stepin Fetchit.jpg (17KB, 352x302px) Image search: [Google]
Stepin Fetchit.jpg
17KB, 352x302px
>>18497218
"They monkey with". Are you a Euronog or something? Learn some basic informal English. To monkey with something means to tamper, fuck with, fiddle with. They give blacks fake grading to counter "bias". Stepin Fetchit is your name, darkie.

>Select all squares that match the label:
banana

kek
>>
>>18497235
They didn't teach us english in school. I learned it all from video games and forums.
>>
>>18495862
Kek, just stop going on /pol/. Half of them are self-hating browns anyway.
>>
>>18497249
Cool, well now you know another informal word use.
>>
>>18497264
/pol/ isn't even racist, just realistic and honest. A lot of blacks can see where the problems facing them really come from. Being candid doesn't make them "self-hating".
>>
>>18496806
Based /g/
>>
>>18497305
/pol/ is satire.
>>
>>18497235
Ah yes, the soft bigotry of low expectations.
>>
/pol/ack reporting in.
I'm going to assume you're a nigger.
>lynched along with the rest no matter what I try to do
not necessarily true. while niggers are predisposed to aggressiveness and are on average a lot dumber than other races it doesn't mean you can't be a decent human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTNCdq3fus
>>
File: Penny-Dreadful-pilot-17.jpg (259KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
Penny-Dreadful-pilot-17.jpg
259KB, 1125x900px
Dude come on. That is not real life, please go outside. My math professor is black and has accomplished many things before he decided to settle down and teach. I know mexicans that are smart too, own huge companies or are engineers and mathematicians. The people /pol/ shit on all the time are the same level as whitetrash. If you are this worried about it then dont turn to offing yourself, try to be better and someone youre proud of that proves theyre wrong.
>>
>>18495862
dude you need to stop going on here all the fucking time. as far as what they're talking about, yeah probably some races are naturally slightly more intelligent than others, but that doesn't mean you -can't- improve yourself.

the way I see it is like RPG stats. you might start off with a slightly lower intellect skill and buffed strength, but you can train that skill and literally beat anyone else through sheer willpower. it doesn't mean you're a bumbling retard your entire life.

that said some races are naturally small (look at Japan) but they can train themselves to be much stronger/bigger than the rest of the world.

stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something with your life, be happy and work on the parts of yourself you think need improvement. there is no -master race-, the only people who say that use that as an excuse to feel better about themselves because they hate their lives.
>>
>>18497390
I enjoyed the documentary he did
>>
>>18495862
If you listen to /pol/ for a worldview, then maybe you are IQ deficient. /Pol/, along with /r9k/, presents as the most biased and delusional popular online community in existence.

IQ is affected by things like diet, education, and exercise. Black people are usually deficient in those areas (most people are deficient in exercise). It's a socioeconomic problem, involving being born in "undesirable" ghetto sort of condemned communities and suffering generational trauma.

People are going to call me a cuck ad stuff but they are racists and name calling does not constitute an argument.
>>
>>18497390
Nice schizophrenic fucking jobberish. I can tell you're from /pol/.
>>
>>18497841
Also this is not about political spectrum meme perpetuating by pseudo-intellectual college professors and the propaganda-ass portion of the media. Any conservative who is respectable acknowledges that this socioeconomic disadvantage and generational trauma is what plagues the black community.
>>
>>18497563
>This one black guy was smart so all your statistics are wrong
>>
>>18495862
It is empirically impossible to argue against whites and asians having higher IQs than their non white counter parts

But that shouldn't be a reason not to strive to improve your race

You should be motivated to help your own people deal with their racial issues

If you're black, you should be fighting against the Jewish practice of high interest poverty traps keeping ignorant blacks permanently poor

Fighting to educate black youths about birth control

Creating community activities so that black kids have somewhere to go other than gangs
Don't listen to the fucking retards here telling you that blacks are the same as whites.

They very obviously are not, and you're well aware of that fact, but with proper cultural shifts toward traditionalism and eugenic policies, blacks do not have to be forever inferior
>>
>>18497896
I don't think that was his point
>>
>>18495862
Go for it. Weak faggots like you serve no purpose. Let natural selection do it's job
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.