[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ever go out again with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1234.jpg (11KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
11KB, 337x150px
We went on date, after the date he asked me if I wanna go to his house which I rejected. But I told him to come over mine in the weekend.
I changed my thoughts tho. I texted him again told him that I want to hangout first like literally just hangout. He seems okay with that.
Since we planned to go to dinner instead of coming over.
Is he a good guy? I don't know if guy thought about getting laid ever be serious with anything
>>
>>18495790
>Is he a good guy? I don't know if guy thought about getting laid ever be serious with anything
what?
>>
>>18495822
Ah I meant in early stage of getting to know each other haha!
>>
>>18495826
Your English needs work. I can only guess what you're trying to say. You're asking if he still takes the relationship seriously, after you told him to come over your house and then rescinded your offer?

If that's what you're asking, I think he still can take the relationship seriously. If the relationship is good, one little mistake like that is not going to ruin it!

Also, my first date with my first love was pizza and a movie at her house. We didn't even kiss for a month, but our first date was on her couch making fun of a bad movie. It was intimate and nice, even though it wasn't sexual.
>>
>>18495834
Oh yeah you got it. I actually wanted to keep it short and clear since not much of the content. But thanks. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>18495790
>Is he a good guy?
That's honestly for you to figure out. Obviously, he wants to get laid. So do you, I'd imagine. If not, you probably should be trying to understand why not instead of dating. Obviously he thought about it, and obviously you did too, since you made this thread. If you're attracted to him, sleep with him. If you're not, don't see him again.
>>
>>18495897
I like waiting for the relationship to form some more before having sex, but that's just me

not op
>>
>>18495897
I know sometimes it means nothing in going to his house or her house if there's literally nothing gonna happen. But he did ask me so I don't know how to deal with. I don't know if he's a player and I should cut off at all
>>18495941
Me too. I'm the same so that's why I was wondering about him
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.