[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fair of me to say that there's some anxiety melennials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170703_174432_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_174432_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
Is it fair of me to say that there's some anxiety melennials are prone to experiencing?
I feel like it basically stems from being raised on computers and social media, and we basically have difficulty with the feeling of being alone with ourselves & it causes us to be insecure. Genuinely curious if I am the only one that experiences this.
>>
>>18495666

Yes you're right. Millennial's experience the same levels of anxiety that psychiatric patients experienced in the 50's. Especially with the rise of Facebook and other social media it makes it so much easier to see what other people are doing and creates the need to fit in. Don't feel like you need to fit in OP. The best advice my Granddad told me a couple days before he passed is. "Step back and look at the bigger picture and the future. Don't follow the pack, Think ahead and plan."

Don't feel alone, feel glad that you're not caught up in the niche of being in such a big group of fake cunts.
>>
>>18495767
Would deleting of social media fix this? I only have facebook and that's about the only serious social media presence I have, and I notice that I'm way happier on days when I dont check it. But I feel people are so used to being connected that if you aren't then people equal it to you being dead.
>>
>>18495767
Thank you anon. I feel like in the past couple of weeks I have had so much self realization about how much anxiety and shit I always felt.
I used to think I understood stuffi
like what you're saying, and I thought it was cliche. But I feel like now I've finally taken a step back and actually read it and it legitimately makes sense. I guess cliches are there for a reason.

Now that I'm finally motivated to improve things, does anyone have any idea how I can hold onto that high moral? I don't want to sink down to where I was again.
>>
>>18495771

If you feel better when you're off Facebook I can suggest 2 things.

1. Only use it for messaging ie. Messenger App.

2. Temporarily disable your Facebook account this will allow you to re-activate it whenever you need without the hassle of making a new account.

Also, don't feel dead because you're not on social media, instead, use this time to learn. Pick up a book and read, expand your mental knowledge instead of letting it drain away til your a brain dead Facebook addict.
>>
>>18495779

Write down what you'd like to improve and work on that a little bit each day.

Set yourself a routine.

Wake up at a certain time.
Eat a healthy diet.
Exercise regularly.
Drink a lot of water.
Read (Start with at least 15 pages a day).
Get at least 8 hours sleep.
>>
>>18495801
Thanks anon! That helps make things seem a lot more manageable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.