[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to be 19 year old virgin I wanna die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1499406760363.jpg (37KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499406760363.jpg
37KB, 582x477px
how do I get over the fact that in 24 hours I'll be considered a virgin to a few people? because me and my gf are bad at sex and positioning (also because of my curve and her weird vagina) I only went in halfway. to certain people that counts as still being virgin.
>inb4 angry autistic complain about me being the same guy from 2 weeks ago
yes I am that guy. I'm just saying that even though the rest of the world does not know my predicament, I want to die for being a soon to be 19 year old virgin. I just wanted to fit in society by not being a virgin

am I justified or am I being an idiot
>>
Chill out, I'm 22, still a virgin.
It did bother me when I was your age but I honestly don't care now.
Stop labeling yourself as a virgin because no one cares unless you act all weird about it.
>>
>>18495626

Holy fuck you overdramatic nigger. You have a girlfriend who is willingly let you penetrate her, and you're whining about it? Fucking hell man, just get some birthday sex and your whole problem is resolved, and dont be a faggot and only go halfway.

Shit man, most fags on this website go their entire 20s without sex. Grow some goddamn hair on your balls and just fully penetrate that bitch tomorrow.

Fuck
>>
>>18495626

>halfway in
>virgin

Dude, even just the tip is enough to release you from the shackles.

Here is my thing

>be 17
>wearing skinny jeans in the hot sun all day
>dick is mashed into these mother fuckers, balls are sweaty as hell
>qt 13 yo wants to smash in the utility closet of a parking garage
>gladly give her what she wants
>CANT GET FUCKING HARD BECAUSE OF MY MASHED UP DICK ALL DAY

But, in my opinion, I still "lost my virginity" that day. It was the first time my pee pee was in between a girls legs willingly.

See, life only has as much meaning as you attach to it.
>>
Sex is way overrated. If I had to describe my first time with one word, it'd be "underwhelming"
>>
>>18495659
where is chris hansen when you need him?
>>
>>18495626
>this guy again
I hope your fugly dick will fall off
>>
>>18495626
You're being an idiot. You're not a virgin, and I don't know why you think that. Second, where did you get 19 being some special age? It's fucking absurd.
>>
>>18495829
>going to the advice board is wrong
>>
>>18495781
Git gud
>>
>>18495626
My advice: neck yourself
>>
I was a 28 year old virgin. Chill.
>>
>>18495883
kek gg
>>
>>18495659
Yeah, but doesn't counts if it's with A FUCKING KID
>>
you shouldnt be worried, and not because of the consolation from these faggots in their late 20s who are still virgins, but because youre literally still in a relationship with your gf. just fuckin have sex again and talk it through properly
>>
>>18496044
>>18495792
He was A FUCKING KID too, by societal standards, and by biological standards he was still in the norm. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18496066
it's not that simple. my mom for whatever reason only let me do it at home once. plus I'm not sure that my girlfriend will be up for it today since 2 days ago her dad kicked her mom and sister out.
I know to many I'm still not a virgin, but it's still confusing. I'd rather die today before my 19th birthday tomorrow
>>
>>18495626
Just the tips XD sorry couldn't resist....obviously you're better at that than me....oooops did it again....just tell her to wrap her lips around it, get in to it...bingo...bango...bongo, you're done!
>>
???
Why are you even having sex? Because you are afraid someone's gonna virgin check you? To fit some norm you made up? Chill. Virginity is a pointless thing to worry about. Have sex because you like it and you want her, not to stroke your ego over some weird masculinity-ideas.
Guys like that are usually a bad lay anyways.
>>
Shove it in all the way, hurting a woman with ur dick is the whole point of sex
>>
>>18496909
women and men are judgemental. they have such high standards for everyone and if (god forbid ) me and my girlfriend separate and I meet a new girl, she's not going to be like her. she'll be a fucking bitch about me only sticking it inside halfway, therefore making me a virgin to her. she'll then look down on me. most women and men are fucking horrible that's why.
>>18496915
I'm not sure if it's because if me or her but I couldn't go in all the way.

my girlfriend doesn't consumer herself a virgin anymore since I went in halfway. she also claimed that me worrying about making everyone in the world consider me a non virgin is ridiculous and that I was being annoying about worrying.
I'm not sure if she gets it but as you can see in this thread not everyone thinks I lost it even though she says I took her virginity. which means I am screwed and mist commit suicide so I won't live with the shame of being a 19 year old virgin.y Dad lost when he was 13 and had loads of girls. hell he was molested hy a girl when he was only 4. my grandad lost it when he was 16. that's why it's embarrassing fir me to be like this. I'm a fucking disgrace to society and my family
>>
>>18495626
Holy shit are you humble bragging?
>>
>>18495626
Dude just lube ur fuckin dick up and push it in
>>
>>18496978
... a disgrace to your family because you are a "virgin" at 19 instead of being fucking molested at age 4 like your father?
Oh boy, those are some juicy layers of fucked up. I take you are the type to have sex for validation and status, with any girl who's offering up.
That's what we call a fine specimen of the male slut. Knock yourself out, look into improving your appearance if you wanna compete with daddy and up the pussy count. Don't expect anything meaningful. Wrap your dick tho, or you'll be riddled with stds before you hit 30.
>>
>>18495626
You were inside her. If you say "lost my v-card, p-in-v my nigga", none of the them are going to say "how far in did you get brah?" If you felt any of that wonderful gripping inside, you aren't a virgin anymore. When I lost my virginity I was so nervous it took me a second to notice that neither of her hands were anywhere near my dick, I lost hardness and couldn't finish inside her, but I still felt great and didn't feel anything like a virgin anymore. Don't be so neurotic, man. You mounted your woman, that's what counts.
>>
>>18495792
>>18496044
Europeans detected. 17 is a minor in the US.
>>
>>18496630
>only let me do it at home once.
How does your mother even intervene here? You're an adult. She can't pull you off your gf if you fuck her again at home.
>>
>>18497033
yeah I felt it. it was tight but also felt ribbed
>>18497039
I did think about that but it's more risky than it sounds. plus unfortunately because her dad just kicked her stepmom and stepsister out the house she's been going through emotions and told me she's not in the mood for sex
I'm doomed
>>18497000
to be honest I don't necessarily want to get many girls since I really like who I'm with. I just feel like I'm a deformed seed if my dad by not living up to my potential and having universally confirmed sex (not just half penetration because of our positioning problems).
>>
well I was supposed to take my girlfriend out to see spiderman for my birthday but because her dad kicked her stepmother and stepsister out, she's too emotional to hang out. this day keeps getting better and better...
>>
>>18498167
are you white trash? you seem lower middle income
>>
>>18498176
>guy is so inbreed that his dick is disfigured like harry potter's scar
>are you white trash
w e w
>>
>>18498184
>>18498176
I'm black. and I realized, I've just been an idiot. my dick is apparently fine. it's her that was the problem
>inb4 pol
it seeks like you guys are rather condescending, hence why you thought I was white trash.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/i3z0U
for the record this is my Down slant dick
>>
>>18497035
age of consent varies by state and goes as low as 16 or 15
>>
>>18498917
why we discussing consent age? I thought we were discussing virginity
>>
>>18495626
>bitching about not having sex yet and still being a virgin
and that's how you'll never get laid
>>
>>18498931
read the thread
>>
>>18495626
i lost my virginity at 19, secret is to be nice to girls that are not pretty.
>>
>>18498839
Can't tell what's going on here.

I wish I was still a virgin. I hate sex since it takes forever to get off.

Get over your insecurities, anon. Work on yourself a bit. Pick up a hobby like knitting or something. You clearly don't have any real issues or interests if this is a major life crisis for you.
>>
>>18498974
>>18498948
I want to say I lost it to my girlfriend by going halfway but some people here won't allow me to have my fun by saying I didn't officially lose it
here's another pic http://imgur.com/a/dznWz
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.