[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoring girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: HIGH RES FROG.jpg (2MB, 8000x6732px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH RES FROG.jpg
2MB, 8000x6732px
Do girls like to be ignored? Does this make it easier to make them your GF?
>>
NOOO!
>>
Aloofness works when you're already desirable.

I went through an aloof, 2cool5u phase and it got me nothing. A pretty coworker mentioned she thought I was stuck up when she first met me. I guess I could have turned the tables into a confessional, a la "I just feel kinda empty, people are 2 feet away from each other and they're not even THERE, you know, it's like our whole culture is just becoming more and more separated from each other..." Try to BS my way into her pants type of thing.

Otherwise leave it to the male model types.
>>
not unless you're a manipulative sociopath and the girl is already in love with you
>>
>>18495504
If she's not interested, she's not interested bro. Talk her up if she talks to you, talk her up if you feel like. But if she's not interested, she's not interested bro.
>>
>>18495504
being reserved is not the same as ignoring people.

not saying hello can actually turn you from interesting to creepy very quickly, especially if you notice the girl and then say nothing.
>>
>>18495504
>>18495586
so make an effort to be polite, introduce yourself, and remember people's names
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.