[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cockroaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497932787644.jpg (924KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497932787644.jpg
924KB, 1920x1080px
I woke up to what were cockroaches crawling all over me in my room and bed. I am a very clean person, I rarely even eat in my room. It worried me because I wondered if I screwed up somewhere, I was at work today and found baby cockroaches near the kitchen area, the problem is if I alert my boss to this they will just accuse me of bringing them and fire me. Who should I report this to?
>>
>>18495351
The landlord, it's their problem to deal with, and they will want to know.
>>
>>18495356
It is a business and this has happened before, an employee was blamed for bringing in cockroaches when he said they were in the kitchen in may.
>>
>>18495359
>It is a business

Unless it's a huge company, the building has a landlord. BUT, if that's how they're gonna treat the person who points out the problem, fuck em.

Is there another business in the same building you could alert to call the landlord?
>>
>>18495377
It is a multimillionaire bank call center.
>>
>>18495380
Oh well fuck, when you said "kitchen area" I pictured a restaurant.

Who gives a fuck, let the assholes find and deal with it.

Throw a couple in their office.
>>
>>18495384
I am just angry because now I have fucking roaches in my home now! I was walking in my house and found a bunch of tiny ones on my old monitor
>>
they can get eggs on your shoes if you stomp them or on your bag from the kitchen at work

I've had roaches before after living next to a hoarder that died. they came through the wall. get an exterminator. contact your landlord. dumb advice from the internet on home remedies for bugs does nothing, you can stop a huge problem before it starts by acting now
>>
Might be an OSHA thing to call up on. Tell them how they fire people that find them, Report it to them and see if they'll notify the building owner on your behalf.
>>
>>18496048
Okay we put down a type of powder, I forget the name that destroys them at the source. If it gets worse, I am going to hire an exterminator.
>>
>>18495351
Get the domestic problem fixed and let someone else deal with the kitchen at work
>>
I don't have money for an extermination can I just use boric and ans bombs and they'll die never come back. I'm losing my mind I haven't slept in a week.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.