[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's a hobby that i can do on my college campus that girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

what's a hobby that i can do on my college campus that girls also like?

i want to meet girls.
>>
File: 1488844061428.png (369KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1488844061428.png
369KB, 480x479px
>>18495253
lifting will help make you attractive, but most grills dont care about that anyway

Maybe go feel out the girls at your campus and find out what they like, people are varied and like lots of stuff

Otherwise pick up common normie things like cooking, watching popular shows (game of thrones, walking dead, mad men idk)
>>
>>18495275
>lifting will help make you attractive, but most grills dont care about that anyway

False on so many levels. Next you'll be saying girls don't masturbate
>>
>>18495289
Not him, but unless you reach the top 1% of aesthetics, you won't be getting girls solely with your gains. You still need game (if you want hookups, fuck buddies, etc.) or other desirable qualities (if you want a gf).
You should obviously lift for a ton of different reason, but it's not a panacea for getting pussy.
>>
File: skinny boi.jpg (151KB, 736x962px) Image search: [Google]
skinny boi.jpg
151KB, 736x962px
>>18495289
lifting doesn't make you swarm in pussy, but being better looking always helps.

I guess technically you don't need to lift, but having a non disgusting physique (ie thin) will improve your chances.

Women dont care about strength/power generally, they want a healthy looking man, Its purely biological

You can be pic releated by just running and cutting enough, unelss your really overweight in which case you'll need to lift to deal with the loose skin
>>18495300
This guy, lifting doesn't get you pussy, having an attractive body gets you pussy.
>>
guys i didn't ask about lifting
>>
don't do anything just because there might be girls there, shit's weak and repulsive.

Just dive into whatever sounds remotely interesting. Get busy, women seem to like guys who have a life outside of pining over them.
>>
ballroom dancing, salsa dancing, swing dancing, contra dancing
>>
>>18495300
>>18495310
Now this I agree with
>>
>>18495323
Fine. 90% of college girls have no hobbies other than watching Netflix, eating, and going to parties. If you want to meet girls then make a decent number of males friends and get access to said parties. Chat up girls in your classes and at the dining hall and shit like that.

But really I'd recommend doing what >>18495327 said. Do whatever social activities you're interested in. You'll have fun and meet new people which.

>>18495328
Dance classes/groups to meet women are a fucking meme. Most of the women that go to these things are fucking old, and the ones that are young get swarmed by every man there. The dance skills won't even translate to real life, since nobody fucking dances anymore anyway.
>>
File: 1462241912817.jpg (80KB, 576x972px) Image search: [Google]
1462241912817.jpg
80KB, 576x972px
>>18495327
If you for looking for pussy this seems like a bad idea

I doubt OP will be swimming in pussy when he tells girls about all his Gundam figures.
>>
>>18495357
>>18495327
I feel like both of these are true in some respects and I don't know how to balence them.
>>
>>18495367
>I feel like both of these are true in some respects and I don't know how to balence them.
The key is having SOCIAL NORMALFAG hobbies. You need normalfag friends and interests if you want the average college girl to not be repulsed by you. You can obviously still do your weeb shit, but that can't be the "you" that you present to girls.
>>
File: 1461198612363.gif (814KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461198612363.gif
814KB, 500x281px
>>18495367
if your looking for lays its probably a good idea to just lie, unless you have a room full of gay nerd stuff

If you want a gf, while i wouldn't autistically preach about it in the beginning, at some point you need to tell her your interests. If she really likes you she will tolerate it at worst.

>>18495374
This guy makes alot of sense, a big part of the reason as to why i wanna lift/learn boxing is because it will make me more appealing to normal fags, i will hide my power level away from the normies.
>>
>>18495253
Make things. Learn to build furniture or leather work or something old school that produces desireable results.

It sets you apart, you make things people want, it impresses the ever living fuck out of people, it humanizes you, makes you intriguing at a distance, and most of all.........

Its easy as fuck you just need to do it. No one knows how easy it is, no ones going to find out... And they act like you're a fucking legendary artisan.

Source... Me for example.

Im an actual carpenter for a living. But on the side i build tables. If i build my most basic table (which you can find easy ti follow youtube vids on) even the most noobest of faggots can do, people grovel at my goddamn feet over it.

Im in general an idiot. Trust me. This shit works.
>>
>>18495390
Ill add another source.

Before i was a carpenter i was still decent with women. Had a great chick friend that was going in a good direction. Lost her to a stoner slob who happened to make and sell arrow heads. She told me that was legit a huge thing for her. That relationship failed because of how useless he was otherwise. If that doesnt show you the art of craftsmanship I don't know what will.

My eventual decision to learn a trade is totally unrelated btw.
>>
>>18495357
>>18495367
I specifically said REMOTELY interesting, not exclusive to your central interests. Git busy.
>>
>>18495300
Also not true.

Im an 8 on a good day but mostly a 6 because im unkept and awkward in the way I carry myself.

Never had a problem with women because i always involved myself socially and by odds game alone i met enough girls who were interested in some aspect of my personality.

Some are even crazy about shy or unconventional people.

Not (always) ugly girls either. You'll meet the odd 10 who wants a nerdy quiet inward person.

You need to be top percentile to have women pour out of the woodworks.

Otherwise game isnt necessary. Only exposure and some kind of humanizing quality, be it general intelligence, a passion or a sense of humour even if its weird or different.

What they dont want is stalkers, obsessers, and guys that arent attractive and reveal literally nothing about themselves that make them any way identifiable.

I speak much truth because im perceived as a generally strange person by others, but i go out and hang around people and dont make a retard of myself.

I had a 2 month period where i fucked 10 girls (admittedly ranging from low but to high quality on the looks scale).

Just kept meeting women until i peaked someones curiosity and they tried to get to know.me.personally. those were the ones id go for.

I also have a 10 of a gf now.
>>
>>18495357
Youd be surprised. Based on my own.experience being a generally nerdy awkward dude with much success with women, i wouldnt lead with gundams (though i personally think thats pretty dumb, i have my own nerd ass loves).

Id wait until shes humanized me and weve built some kind of rapport, a nerdy interest isnt that bad. It can also seem really endearing to them as long as they already find you genuine.
>>
>>18495458
>>18495390
Why do people post like they're on reddit and space every incoherent line... Fucking annoying as hell.
>>
>>18495472

Sorry if that offends you. Its how I write. Ive never been on reddit, honestly, and if a format is all it takes to make you post on an anonymous board out of context of the thread that you're upset about it, I strongly recommend you re-evaluate your values.. Especially if that pet peeve stems from a clique ass "us vs. Them" mentality over a fucking website.
>>
>>18495436
>I specifically said REMOTELY interesting, not exclusive to your central interests. Git busy.
Well collecting toys and reading asian comics are remotely interesting. Not much else senpai

I mean i guess you can pick shit randomly, but then they aren't your true interests.

>>18495469
>Id wait until shes humanized me and weve built some kind of rapport, a nerdy interest isnt that bad. It can also seem really endearing to them as long as they already find you genuine.

How exaclty do you do that? i feel that unless she is into the same things, i need to keep it a secret.
>>
>>18495472
It's easier to read you fucking retard.

"Reddit spacing"

Stop memeing

Fuck's sake
>>
File: 1498787361601.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498787361601.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>18495482
>>
>>18495480
No ones perfect, everyone has guilty pleasures, and shes just as scared that you're going to find out about her embarassing shit (that probably isnt so bad) as you are of her.

Its the general personality and chemistry theyre interested in, and that interest takes time and mutual experience to build.

If you say immediately "I collect gundams!!!" before shes formed any kind of bond with you, yeah youll look like a fucking weirdo. Otherwise, if she has some sort of positive acquaintance with you, it can be interpreted as cute or quirky or just a neutral trivia fact about you she can just blow past acknowledging.

If she likes enough about you already it seriously doesnt fuckin matter at all.
>>
>>18495480
Fucking holy hell my man, I mean literally anything that catches your attention. If you don't notice it obviously you aren't interested. If you do notice it...

>walk by a bulletin board
>see notice for, say, "fishing club" meeting tuesday
>you remember a fishing scene from your comics that made you feel like you wanted to be there on the lake casting your line across the pristine water
>sign up
>enjoy, knowing there's no need to commit beyond what you feel like doing

Just do this. Like 2 or 3 times a month. Mention something to someone. Make friends, most young people find romantic partners through their friends.
>>
File: 1486264443335.jpg (63KB, 645x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486264443335.jpg
63KB, 645x513px
>>18495494
>Its the general personality and chemistry theyre interested in, and that interest takes time and mutual experience to build.

But isn't the things you like tied to your personality? The guy who likes to paint all day and the guy who likes to hunt all day are more than likely different people who enjoy different things and appeal to different people. How do you distinguish your interests and personality?

On the note of personality, can you change your personality to be more appealing? Is that possible while remaining yourself?
>>
>>18495501
never happens, i just play vidya and watch animu

its hard for me to find remote interests in other things.
>>
>>18495480
Dude i have this cute as fuck socially capable asian friend with double Ds who took an interest in D&D and went down to the local comic shop and started playing there because she likes to be social.

She now has a high functioning autist boyfriend she met there. Shes even abandoned her polyamourous lifestyle for him.

Listen to this guy ffs>>18495501

Ive said it in so many threads to people like you and ive even already alluded to it in this thread.

Be exposed. You will meet no one in front of your computer all day. If youre out of the house, at events, being social and exposed even in your most weird ass fucking interests, someones gonna fuck you. Simple as that.
>>
>>18495506
My answer to that was pretty much covered here.>>18495518
>>
>>18495518
its hard for me to talk to people, even if we have similar interersts

That being said, i managed to lay once, and im only 19 so i guess im doing fine.
>>18495525
How do you bee urself in public? im in constant fear of hiding my power level and being normal. Also i feel the situation with the asian chick is just an anomaly if nothing else.
>>
>>18495510
Man, you'll weasel out of any suggestion. Your problem might be deeper than lack of opportunity.
>>
>>18495535
i just dont find many opportunities to do it senpai.

Ive been in a dnd club before and it didn't work there either.
>>
>>18495530
Its not... Because ive posted in this thread already. Im a social retard who takes time to warm up to people. Ive been called autistic alot (im really not though...) Ive fucked a lot of women, ive had a few hts, and i have a 10 gf now.

It is not an anomaly. It is simply being out there.

>im not a virgin and im 19

See?

>conclusion

Complete and total end of story to follow: you are seriously critically over analyzing social inner workings.

Be yourself. If that includes being awkward as fuck or weird or nerdy and unnappealing at first glance, thats still yourself. And thats fine. Seriously. As long as you dont seal yourself in your basement on 4chan and go out once in awhile, youll be fine. Your social skills will even improve over the years. Youre 19
Youre still a child and you dont even know. Youve got 6 more years of expérience and advancement before your brain development stops (actual neurology fact), and even after your personality is still flexible and subject to change.

This worrying anxiety and analysis is doing fuck all for you. Its working against you.

Go to a gundam club.
>ps

I just realised while typing. My cool af 10/10 gf has a massive gundam model collection she built herself.. Hows that for a coincidence. Still want to talk anomalies?
>>
>>18495555
How so I know who i am though ? I'm not sure what part of me is who I am and what is me trying to appeal to others

Also funny enough I've never watched gundam. Just used it as an example ?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.