[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some shit I'm going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mighty need is mighty.gif (499KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
mighty need is mighty.gif
499KB, 500x330px
About new years day of this year I took a girl out on a date and it was great. by the second date she realize I don't iron my clothes that much and so I said I would iron my shirt before I picked her up and I did. I get there she takes one good look at me and walks back in the house comes back with her godmom and asks her opinion on my shirt. She says it looks fine but girl says 'no it don't. I 'm not going anywhere with him looking like that.' Demands I surrender my shirt so she can iron it. I tell her i don't have an undershirt but doesn't care. Tells me to go wait in my car. she finishes and gives it back and we go on our date and have fun. by february we are at a chinese restaurant and she was telling me that her ex boyfriend came by to look at her hotwater heater and I remember that one night back in october that my ex girl worked the nightshift that one time and she spoke to me for the first time in three years. Says so this is what the nightshift is like. I say yeah. How you like it. Replies it;s fine. and i ask her she's doing and we just talked for a bit and we go about our business. the present girl knows that my ex and i work at the same place but didn't know I communicated with her until the day in question and also talk to my ex the week of valentines day. She and i were walking towards each other going to where we need to be. As i got closer I sidestepped to get out of her path and she sidesteps too. I do it again and she mimics too, smiles and mentions 'yo know i use to playfull' and I said yeah and moved on. So I tell the present girl about it and she asked why didn't I tell her sooner, I didn't know you needed to know and tears start falling from her eyes and she excused herself to the bathroom. I felt like shit. 2b cont. maybe
>>
>>18495220
lurker here
continue
>>
>>18495318
op here don't tell me what to do

She comes back and explains thats she's always honest with me when her exs or anyone else ask her out and that she expected the same from me. she eventually carries me over to belk to show me the make up she buys and in an attempt to make up for making her cry earlier I offered to get her some stuff. she helps me apply for a belk card and gets what she wants. Then she is driving back to her home so I can go to work and out of the blue asked, 'Suppose we're not sexually compatible' At the time I said we will cross that bridge when we cross it. next night she says You and I are not ready for sex but if I want sex I will call one of my exes and have sex with him and tell you when it happens. I tell her no I would cry if you told me that. insert cliffhanger her
>>
>>18495404
What the actual fuck.
Why didn't you leave her on the spot?
Like I'm more sympathetic to people who cheat than most but that's just shitty.
If you want to be with someone who will disregard you completely so she can be pleasured then go ahead. But Christ mate don't let any feelings you have get in the way of the obvious answer to this sort of behavior
>>
>>18495404
I can't tell if your a troll or not. She cries about you not telling her about your ex, but says she will fuck one if she pleases and tell you about it? Are either of you mentally ill? Dump that slut, or get cucked. Your choice really
>>
This is the ultimate cuck. Please tell me how you feel when you watch your slutty GF fuck her ex in front of you on the lawn.
>>
>>18495455
I did let my feelings get the better of me and continued to date her despite of this fact, I thought I was in love and we can make it work.

>>18495489
>Are either of you mentally ill?
Well recently I told my best friend of recent events and he showed his brother who claims he knows her and says she's crazy and use to be on suboxone. As for me, I am bipolar and schizoaffective.

the story continues...
one night following the night she told me all this, we were outside of a restaurant talking about our past relationships. Tell her after my first relationship ended I attempted suicide by cutting myself. Show her my left arm and she immediately burst out laughing saying sorry for laughing but where you cut at would not have killed you. Didn't know what to say so I let it go but at a later date asked her why she laughed. replies The cuts weren't deep enough.
>>
>>18496789
showed his brother a picture of her. I mean to say. Anyway, I meant to add that she mentioned that she and our mutual friend had sex which i already knew and told her. She immediatly video chatted with him and said'you told Anon that you put those big ass sexy lips on my lips. and showed that I was with her. afterwards she begins to go into details about their time and i told her to stop and she didn't.. ffw towards the end of february, I totaled my car and had to use my ma's car. She vidchatted with me saying come tomorrow to take me to my mother's house and I agree forgetting that I no longer have my car until I get to work. My ma was going somewhere the next day so I texted the girl and mentioned it to her. She respond ok np no worries. guess that cancels all plans. about a half an hour later text guess you wont see me for a month or two have fun with that. Told her we will have to wait and see and that it would drive me crazy if I couldn't see her for a month. the next day I ask if she needs a ride becuase my mom canceled her thing. Tells me don't worry about it sorry about your car I'm at work. Say okay. From March to april I did not hear from her despite messaging her on facebook everyday and that she looked at them but no response. Eventually she vidchat with me saying that she DID tell me that she was going taking care of her brother that month. But she also made plans with me to go to myrtle beach the 17th of March so wtf?
>>
>>18496789
Either your gf gets off on humiliating you (clothing inadequate, showed godmother, financial domination at Belks, threat to cuckold you, cuts not deep enough) or you get off on writing cuck fantasies. Either way, your story belongs on /r/cuckold, because everyone here except for the master baiters will tell you that you should man the fuck up, dump her bitch ass, and find some new fields to plow. You aren't going to take that advice, though, because you're either a cuck (who else would have put up with this shit for any length of time) or a wannabe cuck fiction author, so giving you /adv/ice is pointless.

Have a (you), though. You deserve at keast that much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.