[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRAVELING ABROAD FOR THE SUCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2150ad0d-no-girls-allowed.jpg (52KB, 614x526px) Image search: [Google]
2150ad0d-no-girls-allowed.jpg
52KB, 614x526px
Sup /adv/ I'd like to hear your opinion on this.
I'm a 21 year old gvirgin, I met a girl on Omegle (weird right?) 2.5 years ago, she's from Kazakhstan (weird right?). We started chatting as friends for a year or so, no further intentions.
She even sends me a package with language books and chocolate (I've been learning her language since before I met her)
Eventually things started to get hot, she sent nudes, etc.
She invited me over a couple of times in the past and today she literally begged me to go there (we texted again after a few months, she asked if I was still single, etc)
Is this a stupid idea? Can this go wrong? Why? Here are some things to consider.

The Pros:
>garanteed sex, I love her body, the sole thought of her makes me hard.
>full language immersion
>get to see a different culture
>she lives alone
>I wouldn't have to pay for anything except for the tickets

The Cons:
>she doesn't seem like the most down-to-earth girl (she used to say she loved me and stuff)
>has a 6 year old kid, is divorced. she's 23 or 24
>possible attachment (from any side)
>having to tell everyone I know I'll stay at a single mother's house, my intentions being obvious (this is really awkward for me)

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!
>>
File: borat.jpg (24KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
24KB, 460x288px
have you even requested timestamp? Enjoy your mugging.

>Kazakhstan
>>
Do you really want to travel to a shithole country for some crazy used up pussy?
>>
>>18495209
>>18495219
I already live in a 3rd world country, Argentina.
Is Kz that bad?
>>
Just go vacation in Thailand or something for the sex tourism if you're going to travel abroad just for pussy. Actually an even better idea is just to get a prostitute. Going to Kz for a relationship is goddamn retarded.
>>
>she's from Kazakhstan
>has a 6 year old kid, is divorced. she's 23 or 24
That alone is enough not to go there ever
>>
>>18495301
>Argentina
Lol. Kazakhstan is probably a safer country than Argentina all things considered. But still, why are you going to travel internationally to see some chick you've never met, who has a kid, and is obviously mentally unhinged?
>>
>>18495355
here I'd have intimacy, a prostitute is nothing like that
shoud I wait for """the one""" instead?
>>
>>18495364
I want to have sex, with her particularly. and hear her whispering shit in russian
how stupid is this situation?
>>
If money is not a problem just do it, or you will regret it, you will see once you met her If that was a bad idea or not, but just seeing her is not a problem, you can always go back and stop talking to her if there is any problem.
>>
>>18495761
But get a time stamp first. Would suck to get there only to find out your foreign beauty is actually a big burly man who's gonna kidnap you for ransom.
>>
>>18495195
>having to tell everyone I know I'll stay at a single mother's house, my intentions being obvious (this is really awkward for me)

Don't let anyone influence your relationship because of their petty judgement. If you love her, go to her... you fag
>>
>>18497092
nah I don't love her or anything like that
she just seems like a genuinely good person and turns me on a lot. she likes the thought of taking my vcard
it's a wild idea but then again I'm really bored with my life so it can be like a breath of fresh air
tfw tickets to Kazakhstan are twice as expensive as Moscow.
>>
File: 364279.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
364279.gif
2MB, 208x200px
shameless bump
>>
>>18495761
I concur with this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.