[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got in a fight, who's in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rage face.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
So meetup with friends I haven't seen in months. Stay away from one of the dudes because sense bad aura. He sort of snuggles up to my legs as I'm playing fifa against someone. Jokingly tea bag him, not touching him. He punches me multiple times in the nuts. I stomp in his nuts we apologies.

During chess match, I'm angry. Later I go up to him knock off his hat and tell him I want to throw punches outside. At;least 3 other guys trying to stop the fight from happening. I want it to happen. One friend is telling me that he will team up and beat me up. I don't give a shit.

He wants to talk out side. He tells me I'm drugged up. I say I've only had a pint. He complains about my personality and so I tell him this is who I am. They're all telling me to leave. As we go back in I call him a pussy. He throws the first punch. After this flurry of fists. I'm not sure atm if i landed any good punches but my finger hurts. He hit me square in the face and I get a nose bleed.

People pulling him back. The fight has ended. I tell him I can keep going but he has been dragged away by a friend. I call him an asshole and cunt. I ask for tissues and cycle home. Telling friend I could have sucker punched him.

Smile on my face all the way home that I stood up to this passive aggressive jerk off.

Am I in the wrong?
>>
>>18495045
you, dumbass. you're fucking violent
>>
But I have never physically touched the guy in an aggressive way and he punches me in the nuts for no reason what so ever.
>>
>>18495050

Also he throws fist first punch whilst I still have my glasses on. Doesn't inform me he wants to fight, turns around and hits me. He doesn't tell our friends to stay out like I want them to so we can have a fair fight
>>
>Stay away from one of the dudes because sense bad aura.
ok you've identified trouble
>He sort of snuggles up to my legs as I'm playing fifa against someone.
trouble comes to you, not your fault. this seems super gay and antagonizing.
>Jokingly tea bag him, not touching him.
not sure why you're even interacting-bordering-on-antagonizing him if you've identified him as trouble
>He punches me multiple times in the nuts.
why did you offer up your nuts to him to be punched?? that's what you get
>I stomp in his nuts
like literally get up and stop him while he's still down? did he punch you that hard that it took THAT level of response??
>we apologies.
ok it should have ended there
>During chess match, I'm angry.
....buuuuut it didn't because youre angry and didn't let it go even though you should have.
>Later I go up to him knock off his hat and tell him I want to throw punches outside.
what the fuck are you antagonizing him again for?

you are the douche, you were fishing for a fight. yeah he's not innocent but its like 20% him 80% you.
>>
You're a fucking retard is what you are.
>>Oi bro cum fite me. wut u scared brah? oi you hit me wtf u didn tel me u gon hit me wtf cunt?
>Guys tell me about how much of a cunt this guy is I really got stroke my tiny epeen.

I hope you were sterilized by that sack whack. Never breed you fucking nigger.
>>
>>18495466
My analysis also reaches the same conclusion
>>
>>18495045

>passive aggressive jerk
>stand up to guy you constantly piss on all night for no reason
>then get mad when he does similar levels of bullshit
>we were playing chess
>I got mad

So is this teenagers having their first drink at the pub and trying to act tough? It's adorable.
>>
>>18495045
He didn't like you because he's like you. You're both griefers.
>>
>>18495061
>"jokingly" sexually assault him by putting your nuts on his head
>he punches you in the dick

Sounds like a proper course of events to me. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>18495045
>Am I in the wrong?
Why do you want to know?
It doesn't matter who' fault it is.

Better question would be how do you prevent it from happening again or what should you do if it happens again.
>>
You sound autistic m8

But it's hard to gauge because we don't understand the dynamic. You all sound underage though
>>
>>18495045
>Am I in the wrong?
Who cares? A good fight is something every man needs every once in a while to remind him he's alive.

Proud of ya, anon.
>>
>>18496341

When I teabagged him my nuts were very far from his face. I did not touch him.

The guy straight up sucker punched me. I tried to be a gentlemen but he's a fucking pussy.
>>
>>18496494
How old are you and your friends OP?
>>
>>18496497

We're both 19 but he's pretty much a year older than me.

Look we were playing video games and teabag is a nerdy thing to do. Why he punched me was beyond my understanding. The only conclusion I could draw was that it was a build up of anger and resentment against me that was released in a violent way.

I don't like being sucker punched, especially not below the belt. That is for fucking women. So I wanted to fight him out fairly as this was clearly something he wanted but was too much of a passive aggressive pussy to be a gentlemen about it.

The fight ended because he was dragged away by a friend.

He's also like 6'2/6'4 and I'm like 5'10/6 foot. I don't know actually know my height. I'm a pretty shredded guy and he's relatively built.
>>
>>18495050
>not being a beta bitch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.