[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if I want to go down this road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170610_100302.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_100302.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Genuinely need help.
>be me, friendless shell of a human being after suffering a trauma.
>become normal enough to rekindle lost friendship
>dude is ok by me at first, but he's a heroin addict and is really deceitful
>About 98% sure he talks mad shit about me and manipulates me for certain purposes
>hanging out with him has also improved life a lot in some ways though
>can socialize easier, he's supportive to my face, we generally have a good time together, spend a lot of time together, feel comfortable around him
>these are all big things for me
>however we bought drugs together, he took too much out of shared baggie and gave bullshit reason
>has done this several times, and has borrowed money over time I doubt he will pay back
>I know him and his family for many years, know they're all generally a bit dishonest and manipulative
>not sure if benefits outweigh the cons
>Not sure if this is unhealthy for me

I have a propensity to drop things and move on, but after he weasled drugs off me (essentially stole) and since I'm certain he's talking shit, I really want to move on. However, I am alone without him. No family, no friends. Barren, desolate, dead alone.

What would you do?
>>
>>18495014
Drop him and move on. You can make other friends, and he's a junkie, so how much worse off would you be with no friends at all?
>>
>>18495097
Have you ever been alone? Like truly alone, in that there isn't another person on planet earth you can trust or get something off your chest with? I have. It's miserable. I'm not the type of human being that can just be alone, completely, forever.

Junkie or not, which I don't care about, he did do me wrong though.
>>
>>18495118
Yes, I have spent much of my life in that position. I've also spent time being damaged by users. I prefer the former.
>>
>>18495133
Fuck. It's like choose getting fucked in the left ear or right ear. Either one is unpleasant
>>
He's using you because you let him. If you don't mind losing the money/drugs, maybe it's worth it. If you do mind, then don't lend him money or buy drugs with him, and accept whatever consequences there are to your relationship. Alternatively, you could try asserting yourself in the same ways he does.
>>
>>18495155
Yeah I'll do that, assert myself. I don't really have an issue doing that. Thanks.
>>
I'm alone and have been for a long time. I've got someone like this in my life but they show no kindness to me and make life generally worse.

If you ever get on his bad side I'm sure you know fully that it's not going to be good for you. You might end up wishing you had just stayed alone. It's your choice op but remember that people escalate.

It seems like you're going to end up his bitch the only way to stay on his good side will be to do everything he wants you to do.

You should go to /fit/ or go to therapy and try improve your life and social skills. Or use him until you think you're fine socially to go on your own. I really hope you don't stay in his life long term though.

If you're really truly alone then making an effort for online friends could be a start. This is coming from someone with no irl or online friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.