[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMFG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (363KB, 733x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
363KB, 733x800px
Ex girlfriend is legit gonna drive me to killing a mother fucker. Me and her broke up a month ago, literally out the blue, no she wasn't 'planning' it for a while like some girls do. Because she started a new school and got with him a week later. But they barely kissed and that only lasted a few days. Then she started talking to another guy. Then it was another guy. Then it was another fucking guy. I should point out, before me she was not like this what so ever, I was her first for everything, I bought her out of her shell, and now she's talking to a new guy every week which btw, are all fucking unattractive betas. Through all this, we argue.

Today I had enough, she says she don't like me, tells her best friend and sister she doesn't have a connection with me anymore. Tells me she's having a hard time and going through a lot which okay, she is, but still. I tell her she's acting like such a fuck girl recently, she's acting like she never loved me more than anything, and in the midst of all this, suddenly she goes out with someone in the middle of fucking arguing. Oh but what happens next really shows the logic of fucking women.

20 minutes later she dumps him lmfao, tells me its for my benefit, I ask wtf how? she says all these arguments ain't healthy, that the things I said have made her miserable, says I don't care about her anymore, I said well look how your acting recently, and of course I care why do you think we still argue if I didn't care. Then she says why do you think I'm acting like this, I said having a hard time is no excuse to throw yourself at any guy who talks to you, then she said no its not that ffs. I said what is it then? Then she tells me no I can't say, you won't and cant understand, I'm like omfg stop being complicated and just tell me, she says no I cant with crying emojis and then goes to sleep.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!
>>
My question to you is why the fuck haven't you cut contact with her yet?
>>
>>18494967
She obviously likes you but can't put it into words. The words being something like this;
"Oh I'm so stupid for leaving you, I told myself I'd be better off, I tried so hard to be happy with someone, anyone, to try have that connection that I miss so much, but I'm too much of a fuck up and I've messed up so I can't"

You said you were her first? You could give her another chance when the time comes, that is however, if she hasn't done anything with any other guy, if she has ditch the bitch.
>>
>no she wasn't 'planning' it for a while like some girls do. Because she started a new school and got with him a week later.
Oh you're so adorable... Accept that your ex is a monkey-branching bitch and move on.
>>
Arguing with your ex is ridiculous, Anon.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.