[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlikable faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0265.jpg (167KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
167KB, 719x1280px
I'm afraid my family and friends don't want anything to do with me, what am I doing wrong?

Family members get annoyed talking to me, and friends rarely ever want to hang out with me.

I just want people who enjoy my company in life but since I'm retarded when it comes to emotions I can't tell when we're going good, if I'm annoying, coming on too strong or what.

I'm just tired of being lonely, how could I remedy this?
>>
>>18494927
Shameless self bump
>>
>>18495013
I don't know. How old are You? I'm 26 and still have this problem...
>>
>>18495021
>>
I feel ya, man. a lot of people are alone in the world, though, and it's alright. that's why we're here, anon. do you really need their approval?
if you do, then here's what you do: be nice, but with a hint of sarcasm/honesty so it's believable. practice that shit. it's like lying, but ey, you wanna be liked.
>>
>>18495028
Eh, I honestly don't know. Nobody will tell you the truth why, I've learned that. Makes them uncomfortable to point out your flaws (who could imagine?)

I've thought about recording myself, or even video taping myself to see how I'm acting inappropriately. I truly don't understand.
>>
>>18495038
Same. I want to video tape mself to see where i'm acting wierd. And fucking fix it. I don't care about people saying: be yourself. It's like saying to a poor person money doesn't bring happiness. Not OP btw
>>
>>18494927
Name one valuable thing you add to their lives.
>>
>>18495031
I really don't need approval, not at all. I'd rather just be able to make connections with people that I find intriguing or at the very least, be so self-aware that I don't repulse people
>>
>>18495044
Fuck, you got me beat. No idea, I'm giving my grandmother $1,000 this month to compensate
>>
File: IMG_2671.jpg (56KB, 508x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2671.jpg
56KB, 508x616px
>>18495044
Is this the answer? The only way to build connections is to add value to someone else's life? How do you do that?
>>
>>18495082
By listening to their stories. By investing yourself into them, and therefor having a piece of you inside them you can truly love them, and vice-versa.
>>
>>18495040
Yeah exactly, fix it. It'll help me get along in society and have friends, so it's an easy decision to just fucking fix it and stop fighting it. The thing that worries me is that it's some stupid, obscure bullshit thing versus something that actually is a flaw in my character
>>
>>18495090
That's all I do, am I not doing enough?
>>
>>18495101
Maybe in your case it's the other way around. Love thyself and form people around that love.

Sometimes investing in someone doesn't give you your investment back, better to invest in yourself then. Do what you like to do, be confident about what it is you're doing and accept the people that see. To care about you, and dump the faggots that don't.
>>
I'm >>18495044

Think about the people you want to hang out and be around with most. Now think of the reasons why they stand out (as soon as you think of the person the reasons are apparent).

Have you ever hosted a party? Organized a road trip? Provided emotional support through a tough time? Doing these things performatively (just to get people to like you) is self-defeating. Start immersing in your own interests and branch out. The idea is that you want people to gravitate to you.

This is a life's work, so until you git gud, continue being fun to be around and suggest some things to do. Don't be afraid to take the wheel, it's your life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.