[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm being annoying/pushy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1482989293026.jpg (49KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
1482989293026.jpg
49KB, 540x522px
So I used to be a complete /r9k/ type autist but I decided to improve some things in my life and now I'm trying to adjust to actually having friends, social life etc.

I met some people recently, we hang out, had a good time etc. then I texted one of the guys in the group again and we ended up hanging out a few more times.
What concerns me is that I'm the one initiating it every time. How do I know I'm not just being annoying by asking him if he wants to hang out again?
>>
>>18494653
Well hang out with some others of the group or the whole group again. He wouldn't hang out with you if you were bad company but if he doesn't initiate I'd cool down my efforts
>>
Fellow autist here. You will never know. Every single interaction can be interpreted as indifference or even hatred, so its best to just trust the good in people, even if it isn't real. The only things you can truly count on are your mind and your body.
>>
>>18494661
Social interaction must be extremely stressful for you
>>
File: 1483043079588.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483043079588.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>18494660
The group is unlikely to all get together, we all met because of some job related training stuff (we work at different places though). I might try texting other people but the guy I mentioned before is the person I seem to get along best with and he happens to live the closest too.

>>18494661
My mind fails me often when it comes to figuring out how people feel about me.
>>
>>18494687
It is but you take what you can get. In my case trust is literally trust, I assume you want the best for me even though theres evidence to the contrary. Either that or everyone literally hates me and I shouldve killed myself long ago, but they keep telling me thats not the case soooo yeah i dont actually know
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.