[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf thinks I've cheated on him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

So bf has always had access to my emails, laptop, phone and he's always kept his stuff private.

Now he's been reading my old emails. He found posts I made on CL like 3 years ago when our online relationship was still new (now we've lived together since the end of last year).
Posts exclusively in the platonic section of CL asking for friends. There was nothing sexual and I clearly always pointed out I was never after anything sexual or meeting up. He says I want male attention. Is this cheating?
>>
>>18494538
>So bf has always had access to my emails, laptop, phone and he's always kept his stuff private.
Why would you put up with that?
>>
>>18494538
dump him Jesus, this is clearly unbalanced relationship and he's terrible 4 u. SRSLY DUMP HIM
>>
>>18494540
>>18494544
>trying to get their relationship broken up so you can try and date OP
Really pathetic anons
>>
>>18494548
kek stop ruining it
>>
Thanks. Can I just ask if you are male or female because I want to show him the replies and he thinks only females might side with me.
>>
I wouldn't consider it cheating.

However, he may be looking for an excuse to justify his own cheating and/or a reason to break up.
>>
>>18494554
>being this much of a beta bitch (idc if ur female)
get out of the controlling relationship
>>
>>18494554
>Secretly going online looking for male attention
Sounds like he was in the right here OP. By not being honest, you basically cheated on him
>>
File: 1436672130683.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1436672130683.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18494554
>>18494538

We can't give you advice on how to make your dysfunctional relationship work. If you want you're tired of feeling like shit because of your dysfunctional relationship and your asshole boyfriend, leave him. Thats it. End of advice.
>>
>>18494585
How is he an asshole? She's going online looking for male attention?
>>
File: 1471633169754.gif (841KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1471633169754.gif
841KB, 350x262px
>>18494588

>She's going online looking for male attention?

Firstly, that is an assumption you're making to fit your narrative. You have no idea whether or not she was looking for male attention. She posted an ad on craigslist looking for friends. That is all any of us know. So lets work with the facts we do know.

The fact is her boyfriend is obsessively digging through old emails from 3 years ago, finds a craigslist ad she posted looking for friends then accuses her of cheating. On top of that he has access to absolutely every aspect of her life while he allows her access to none of his. He obviously controls every aspect of her social life and accuses her of cheating at even the slight hint that she might be trying to interact with anybody outside of their relationship.

That makes him an asshole.

Secondly, even if she was looking for male attention, why wouldn't she? She's dating a controlling asshole that treats her with disrespect and doesn't allow her even a shred of privacy. If that isn't a reason to seek attention outside of your relationship than I don't know what is.
>>
>>18494538
Did you cheat on him?
>>
>>18494554
You don't need his goddamned permission to tell him he's a little bitch. He'll always deny it. Seriously, fuck that guy. You're allowed to have privacy. And if he can't get over something from 3 fucking years ago why does he even want to be in a relationship. How do you even want to be in relationship with him? How can you be ok living like this, how do you not feel like your sense of self is infringed upon?
>>
>>18494568
Being honest about what? Posting on things online? She pointed out that she wasn't after anything. Sexual or meeting up. Just friendship.

No, this isn't cheating OP. Not your fault your boyfriend is insecure. I just find it weird that he keeps his stuff private; it should be equal. You should discuss that with him. If he has nothing to hide then he shouldn't have a problem showing you his things.
>>
>>18494540
My boyfriend has access to my stuff, maybe not every single password but if he asked to get into something I'd give he password up.

I don't have anything to hide so it doesn't really bother me. I know his phone password too as well as his laptop. And if I asked for email or whatever I'm very sure he'd give them to me.

>>18494538
He's overreacting. These are posts from 3 years ago. You aren't cheating from the info you've given. Don't sweat it, but if he can't understand this you may want to have a serious talk. A relationship isn't shit without trust, which he seems to be lacking in this situation.
>>
>>18494538
Whats CL? Im ootl
>>
>>18494605
This. Doesn't matter if it was 3 years ago or a day ago. You're allowed your privacy/be able to make friends without him accusing you of cheating.
>>
>>18494624
Also I should mention he doesn't check up on my stuff at all, when he unlocks anything it's cause he needs to do something not to snoop.
>>
>>18494632
Craig's list
>>
I must confess that I kept posting ads on Craigslist specifically looking for guys to talk to and I've been spying on him with a keylogger.
Also while I was away to see my mom I contacted a woman my ex was sexting and chewed her out because it still bothers me that he talks to her even though I told my current boyfriend I am over my ex and he has caught me messaging my ex a few months ago when our relationship was in its first week
I did have a few kik accounts i didn't tell him about and when he's asked me to be honest I've just lied
idk still don't think I did anything wrong
>>
>>18494640

Whatever, dude. Stay with your shitty controlling boyfriend if you want, we don't care. Stop trying to convince us he isn't shitty and controlling because it isn't going to work. We aren't going to play into your denial.
>>
>>18494662
wtf..
>>
>>18494609
Never. There is some guy I've known exclusively online that looks for me, not the other way around.
He messagges me once in a while and I ignore him for months on end and there was a long time ago some light flirting as I've known him for a long time. Before me and my bf got very serious and started living together.
There has never been any exchange of dirty pics. I've never sent him any pics of me or anything personal. He has shown me his face. That's all. He doesn't even know my real name. Never been emotionally involved with him and I've never met him. I wouldn't take months and months to even message him back otherwise.
I never really cut him off completely because he's not a bad guy and he's inoffensive as in he's not a threat to my relationship from my point of view as I don't have feelings for him and have never had.

That's what my bf calls cheating more than anything else.
>>
>>18494662
This is him posting
>>
>>18494645
Thanks
>>
>>18494538
Male here, and how are posts on Craigslist from 3 years ago in any way cheating? Wtf?
>>
>>18494769
See
>>18494645
>>
>>18494841
Did I misspell it?
>>
>>18494674
Kek wut

I'm not op you idiot. And my bf isn't controlling at all. I'm probably more controlling than he is.
>>
>>18494769
See
>>18494662
>>
>>18494874
That's my bf writing. Of course he's telling you what he thinks I've done. I only ever posted looking for friendly chats.
I messaged that woman because I came across her messages to my ex one day and remembered how she was talking to him knowing we were together and that brought back feelings of being treated like I'm stupid.
Bf thinks I still love ex when I left my ex for him, who doesn't work. I provide for him financially and I gor into debt in order for us to live together. But yes, I'm still in love with my ex.
>>
>>18494973
The last sentence is sarcastic
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.