[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 9 months who told me she loved me every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: buddy_christ.jpg (21KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
buddy_christ.jpg
21KB, 370x284px
My girlfriend of 9 months who told me she loved me every day after we started saying I love you, who I planned a future with, who we named our children with and whom I was madly in love with dumped me only to get engaged 4 months later with someone from her religion.

Looking back she used to say things like
>why ruin something good, just enjoy it while it lasts
>it's better to keep quiet and keep something good then speak and destroy it

and shit like that. She lied. She was willing to make me believe she loves me just to not be alone while she found the guy with the right beliefs.

She lied. She fucking lied to me. She played with me like I meant nothing.

Why should I trust women? If they can be so cruel like it's nothing what's the point of trusting them? They can act and say that they love you and literally like the flip of a switch rationalize lying to you. Just be completely ok with themselves that they just took the piss of another person's heart. Just like that. How do you make sense that women are still worth a shot?

P.S. I plan to kill her

Pic related, Jesus when I keep thinking she'll come to her senses but then I see her engaged status and all hope dies
>>
>>18494512
People who give a shit about religion are retarded and shouldn't be trusted. Just stay with atheists or closet atheists. Religious people should only date those who share their religion, they're incompatible with almost anyone else unless they force their religion onto them.

That being said, don't kill her you fucking idiot. Do you think a single whore is worth you spending your entire life in prison? You'll find someone else and be happier in the long run.
>>
It's not just women ya know men can be equally as horrible. I'm guessing you've never had a job because pretty much every single co-worker is like that
>>
>>18494525
You ever tried looking at someone you love and finding flaws? She definitely wasn't stupid.

Who said anything about being caught? Nigga please, I'll kill that bitch first shot I get.

>>18494527
No, the fuck are you talking about? My co-workers are complete fucking dude bros and they are amazing people. Get a better job.
>>
File: x_d038c4e7.jpg (102KB, 439x604px) Image search: [Google]
x_d038c4e7.jpg
102KB, 439x604px
>Why should I trust women? If they can be so cruel like it's nothing what's the point of trusting them? They can act and say that they love you and literally like the flip of a switch rationalize lying to you. Just be completely ok with themselves that they just took the piss of another person's heart. Just like that. How do you make sense that women are still worth a shot?

This, OP, so much this. It is fucking infuriating. If I knew into what kind of shit I involved myself, I'd rather stay fucking PERMANENT celibate. How the fuck, what the fuck I have done WRONG just to get from "I love you and will miss you at summer" to breaking up, in three days. It is hilarious how women could just change her "truth". My friend was dropped because he'd bought too much seafood once. I've heard women telling that if condom is worn then it's not affair.
I escaped from /r9k/ long time ago, seems like I deserve to get back into my shell, again.

Sorry, OP, I am very sorry.
>>
>>18494547
I'm not /r9k/ though, i'm dudebro as it gets but yes, what the fuck man, I was raised to think women are feminine and kind and want to support you and help you and love you and treat you right. This isn't it. This is as cruel as you can possible get from a person that was kinder than any woman I have ever met or talked to. And she rationalizes this? How? How? Fucking how? How can you? What the fuck is this? Are some people less people than others? What the fuck is this bullshit? How can you go from "I love you so much" to "I'm marrying this guy" so fast? What the actual fuck.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.