[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Welcome To Canada.jpg (1007KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome To Canada.jpg
1007KB, 2000x1000px
I'm one of those types of people that could imagine themselves doing anything. I can't seem to decide what I wanna do as a job, what I should take in school, or if I should even go to school at all.

I'm fucking with myself hardcore, I'm so indecisive and I feel like I'm wasting time. I have no specific interests, I like everything and nothing, I'm a bit depressed but it's not that bad. I think I'll get over it when I figure out some sort of life plan.

How did you guys decide what you want to be? Is anyone else here indecisive? How do you get over the sheer numbers of things you could do and narrow it down to something you could be happy in til retirement?

Seriously, I'm floundering between doing something self-indulgent like acting or writing, or doing a trade, or going to uni, or starting my own business doing whatever the fuck, etc etc. All tips and advice welcome, you'll definitely be helping.

>pic not related.
>>
Whatever you do, don't be a neet
>>
>>18494414
Well, I just decided what was the thing I liked, and how to do that most.

I like to do nothing, play vidya, watch tv, etc. To keep doing that, I need money, and some free time from getting it. So, I decided to become a translator. I don't like it, bur I don't mind it, either, so that's how it is.

I'd say you just need to optimize. If you want to just fuck around with various stuff, find a way to do it that's the most painless one.

Not so good an advice, I'm afraid.
>>
>>18494433
That's exactly it, I'm so indecisive I'm just wasting away doing dumb minimum wage contract jobs and fucking around. Feels sad, man.
>>
>>18494442
That's bretty good advice desu, but maybe because I was kinda already thinking it and didn't want to accept it coming from myself. Thanks anon. I'm pretty much in the same boat, I'm not really motivated to do much other than write, and then the rest of my free time is spent on the computer being an idiot. So yeah, I totally get wanting a job which will give you the time and money to do what you like to do.

Did you go to school for your job, do you do freelance or work for a company, what's life like for you in this regard?
>>
>>18494457

I freelanced for a bit, then I switched majors to get jobs easier, and now I'm working for an agency. It's nothing much, but it doesn't bother me, as I said, and that's really the point.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.