[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pictures for dating apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do I get good pictures to use in Tinder and similar apps/websites with the intention of getting dates with girls?

My group of friends doesn't do pictures at all and I'm not a big fan of them either, even when travelling. I only have a selfie of which I'm proud of that I use, but then I don't know what else to use.

I'm a bit unfit with bad posture so I cringe a lot when I see full body postures. I'm in the process for getting fitter, but until then, what kind of pictures should try to get to increase my chances?

I'm 22, white European, tall and will be studying in S. Korea (speak the language decently) starting next month and mainly interested in getting local girls there, in case that makes any difference in what pics I should take.
>>
>with bad posture
okay well step one is to stand up straight
>>
Well one thing I know about foreign girls is they love things they haven't seen before so what ever country you come from mabey introduce them to your culture?
>>
>>18494276
yeah I know, doing exercises to fix it
>>18494277
was thinking about that, guess I will need to find some way to make a good pic with some cliche of my country they might know
>>
Dude, you're white and in Korea. Just grow some balls, go out and smash some slated pussy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.