[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make sure that a woman isn't a cheating whore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1487561146066.png (118KB, 882x515px) Image search: [Google]
1487561146066.png
118KB, 882x515px
How do I make sure that a woman isn't a cheating whore?

Just in case I ever start socializing and dating women.
>>
idk, talk to her and get to know her like an adult
>>
If she is female then she's a cheating whore.

Stick to 2d.
>>
>>18494205
Who cares, dude? If she cheats, you dump her. There are plenty of people who can be loyal in relationships. If you're constantly worried about a girl cheating on you, you need to get your head right before you start dating
>>
If she craves constant attention, solely yours probably won't be enough, so watch out for those.
>>
You really can't all you can do is protect yourself. This means don't marry her, don't let her share in your money or live with her. Don't spend a lot of money on dates etc. Don't get too attached to her, don't buy a car or a house with her, etc.

Just don't get too attached or emotional. If she doesn't cheat great, but when she does, you won't have much problem breaking up with her.

50% of women cheat or will
>>
>>18494205
You can't, because they all are.
>>
>>18494280
What is the point in having anything to do with a woman then if you have to keep trying to distance yourself from her? You sound like an idiot quoting a statistic like that.
>>
>>18494205
go back >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18494371
There isn't one. Women are a meme.
>>
>>18494205
Be a man that doesn't attract trashy women.
>>
>>18494383
>implying that cheating isn't a common occurrence
>>
>>18494371
The point of having anything to do with women is sex and children. However, even then they can fuck you with false rape allegations or child support in those instances.

There isn't any reason to have anything to do with women nowdays that doesn't potentially lead to you being fucked. However unless you are willing to pay for prostitutes or a surrogate mother you need women. That is, unless you are happy with your hand and not having children.

Basically from my experience, it's better to protect yourself than leave yourself vulnerable.
>>
File: 1389669217229.jpg (28KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389669217229.jpg
28KB, 398x500px
>>18494608

>The point of having anything to do with women is sex and children. However, even then they can fuck you with false rape allegations or child support in those instances.

I get the feeling you haven't had interactions with a lot of women and/or women just really don't like you.
>>
>>18494608
Logic so bad, can't tell if meme or idiocy.
>>
>>18494613
People like you dont recieve hatred from women for no reason. I didnt know I was a disgusting short idiot, the problem is my parents told me i was worth something when that obviously isnt true. Why dont women like men who can sing? Is it because I do it an a showboaty manner and I guess im not that good to begin with. In any case, either you will kill yourself for the survival of the human race or I will, and we both know which is more likely. This could be avoided if cool dudesters such as yourself left some of the girls for me!!
>>
>>18494652
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Relationships, Love-
They're a mine field.
There's no way around it because at the end of all the equations what you are doing is learning how to trust another human being.

That's not easy- it never is and there will never be a guarantee, even if it's the most wonderful person in the world the only thing you can rely on is that in this world
The people you choose to love WILL ,eventually , hurt you.
And you in turn will hurt the people you love try as you might.

Find someone who you trust to hurt you- who you can trust to hurt you in a certain way.
Someone here mentioned girls who want a lot of attention- that is a good indicator that this kind of girl will hurt you by seeking attention from someone else.

Find a person that loves you enough to stick with you when you're at a low point. A girl that has true empathy for you and wants what is best for you- even if it hurts you.

It's better to have someone that pushes you forward than holds you back if you can get that.

It will hurt somewhere down the line, look for a girl who cares enough about you to hurt you for the better.

If she loves you, she'll be with another guy trying to work on her and the only thing she'll think about how much it will hurt you.
Find someone with the empathy to imagine that hurt- someone who will shoot it down and refuse to put you through it because they care about you.
Look for that kind of empathy in all this little things in the beginning and going on of your relationship- if you don't see it bail.
Loves a gamble like that.
>>
File: whatisthiswhoresaying.jpg (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthiswhoresaying.jpg
386KB, 1280x720px
>>18494205

Get in your car,put the woman in your car,drive and banter with her.

A girl who will cheat will basically reveal it in her character in those bantz. She'll lay out red flags like going on about her willingness to do anything for money,some sort of substance or how one of her ex-boyfriends made her feel so she left him.

Reality though is that all women are capable of being cheating whores. You've just gotta be sure you're capable of fufilling them so they don't turn by being the one man in her life that is undependable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.