[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So, I've been in a relationship with a significant other for about a month and a half now. In that month, we have gotten closer and more affectionate towards each other.

So one day, were at her house and start making out *feelsgoodman. So she gets on top of me and we go crazy making out. After going in for a while I grab her ass and we make out for a while. She doesn't even flinch and we make out more.

For me, I've always been nervous that I am overstating someone's boundaries and after we chill and make out for 30 minutes I tell her if that was alright. She says she had been waiting on me to make a move like that for a while, so I am chill.

So after chilling and relaxing, she leaves and texts me saying she made it home and she had a great time.
Idk why, but for me I'm nervous I'm not going at her pace and going too slow for her liking even though she says Constantly we are going at a perfect pace. For me, I'm just slow because I want to enjoy the relationship and make it last because she is definitely a special girl. Which I told her and she was cool about it. Idk maybe I'm just over thinking it.
>>
what are you, fucking twelve?

month and a half you should be slapping her butt daily in a relationship ffs...
>>
Let's just say my constant anxiety and past relationships every time I did this someone broke up with me
>>
But then again, the last few gfs I dated were not into me so probably thinking like a dumbass
>>
>>18494149
>>18494153

Unless you're the christian type or under 18, physicall intimacy is kinda expected after you're a month into your relationship

Shit I was the biggest sperglord in my 18's, and I got my dick wet by the first month, gave her head and if I'm not mistaken came in her hand even before that

You don't have to outright rape anyone after making it official, but grabbing a girls ass when she's on top of you is not only expected but almost mandatory desu...
>>
Understandable, I think I've just been in so many crap relationships that the other didn't care that when I finally do something normal it felt awkward to me. Tbh it felt damn good and I shouldn't have let the other jerkoffs that I dated lower my standards in a relationship. Thanks for the advice though sometimes my brain over thinks this shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.