[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My social life is nonexistent, all my friends have cut me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: os1.png (386KB, 720x480px)
os1.png
386KB, 720x480px
My social life is nonexistent, all my friends have cut me out of their lives, my physical health and emotional well-being are rapidly deteriorating, and I have absolutely nobody to talk to about it and no hope of recovering anything I've lost or moving on with my life and actually trying to start a career. I had a normal life at one point and hopes and aspirations like anybody else and now I don't even have that much. I barely even know what the date is half the time. Two weeks can pass and I won't even realize it. My life is escaping me in huge chunks.

It's just not right, it shouldn't be this way. I almost feel like I'm living in some awful alternate universe where everything is upside-down and there's no way I can fix any of it. Bright patches are few and far in between. This is an existence, but it's not much of a life. I have some talents and people who care about me but there's so much wrong that I can barely find any reason to be happy.

I don't know how to end this rambling mess of a post. I just wish things could be better. Sharing this mainly because I just want to talk about it all.
>>
>>18493802
Do you have the capacity to kill yourself? If not just wait till you die.
>>
>>18493802
Who gives a shit?

4chan is absolutely useless for advice.

You are screaming down a well.
>>
>>18493802
You're young. You sound young. Life has ups and downs, cycles. Some cycles are fun,social, etc. Others are times when you regroup yourself for the next up time.
>>
>>18493831
>You're young.

Somewhat, but that's changing quickly.
>>
stoics and meditation my man, helped me hehe
>>
I felt this way for three years and gained 50 pounds, which made it super hard. I had to move to another country and lost contact with almost everyone. Honestly just find anything that interests you. For me, animal rescue saved my life. I have found amazing friends and people who care. Reach out to anyone, seriously, my husband couldn't get me out of my funk. Good luck, op!
>>
>>18493873
>>18493881
Thanks, folks. I'm up against a huge obstacle here but I'm going to try my best.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.