[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

travel depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496245966962.jpg (432KB, 1039x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496245966962.jpg
432KB, 1039x1600px
I've been traveling solo for six months and I've become really badly depressed

It's a combination of knowing there is nothing for me back home, not being around anyone I like, and the constant stress

because I'm away from home I don't know who I can get help from, there arn't any shared mental health services or anything online I can find.

I just spend all day languishing in dirty hostels eating food that makes me feel awful because I'm scared if I spend my money I'l be forced to return home

I'm missing having my own space terribly, I just want the brats to stop yelling and being drunk, to cook food, fuck to cook something that doesn't make me want to die while eating it
>>
Go home. Depression is linked to stress. The nonsense you are doing now is not going to get your better. You have to let go, return home, and start working on your issues.
>>
>>18493796
home isn't a sstressfull, but it's soul crushing

I worked 50 hours a work for bosses who ripped me off, no girlfriend, living on and off with family or friends, no study or career

I just can't bring myself to go home to that
>>
>>18493780
in the meantime, grab this audio + book set and give it a spin, it ought to help, it's the Mindful way through depression. good luck m8:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
Go home and reevaluate your life. You're not going to find yourself because some instagram quote tells you you will. Traveling is an amazing experience, but it is incredibly draining, too. I've been there. Take a break and stop stressing. You should be having fun and enjoining every adventure. Not everything needs to be an incredible experience. Take some time to decompress and start agin.
>>
>>18493851
>I worked 50 hours a work for bosses who ripped me off, no girlfriend, living on and off with family or friends, no study or career

You are not going to fix that at all by sitting in a dirty hostel.
>>
>>18493864
thanks anon, I'l give it a go on the night bus

>>18493868
I'd to slow down you know
yesterday I was in london, the day before in malaysia

I tried so hard to calm down in cambodia but I just couldn't
twenty miles of beach and a bottle of whiskey and I was so agitated I couldn't sit still for more than half an hour

I'm not enjoying anything anymore, Im just running and running

>>18493884
well I don't know, I've been looking for teachign out here, or maybe sales

I couldn't fix it at home for the last two years either
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.