[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Let me tell you why you will never be happy. You dismiss your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: einstein100th-420x235.jpg (28KB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
einstein100th-420x235.jpg
28KB, 420x235px
Let me tell you why you will never be happy.

You dismiss your own wants with 'that's selfish'.
You function in 'what is right?', not 'what do I want?'.
You wait for X because 'it's my duty' or 'I can't live without'.

Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. Your health. Your parents. Your friends. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"?

It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure.
>>
>>18493756
>How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"?
This one seems to go against the other stuff you said...

Anyway this is a good advice for some but some people could become happier by thinking of others.

In the end I believe life can't be summed up in simple rule.
>>
>>18493756

>Let me tell you why you will never be happy.

Convincing people they're just as miserable as you are isn't going to make your shitty attitude any more valid. Pedal your pseudo-intellectual self-pity elsewhere, anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.