[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give him the benefit of the doubt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Every time I try to dump him, he makes me feel so fucking awful. Like he will literally stand outside my house for 3 hours and he tells me if I don't show up, it means that I'm a liar. I used to be in love with him but this man lives in fantasy land and aside from partying we haven't got much in common. Also he has no shame, like literally no shame. He has been 'depressed' for 2 days, i do my fucking best to reach out to him, I stayed up all night on the phone (we don't live together), and then he ditches me at 5 in the morning and tells me he wasn't sleeping and he was just holding his head. We had planned a romantic date at his house but he selfishly went out without telling me and next thing I know, he's calling me from the pub we usually hang out at, and I can hear how drunk he is. And when he's drunk, he spills the beans like a fucking bitch and that makes me so mad.
He just texted that if I love him I should show up at his house ( I can't drive and that's his shtick, emotional blackmail) and that he's 'very close to losing his life'. All this because he's graduating with a third class degree because of the same shitty antics he used to pull every other week instead of studying.
I'm lost, I still have affection for him in my heart but is it fucking worth it, knowing that he's never ever going to stop being a loser.
>>
>>18493734

This is well deep. I think that in reality you've just been answering your own question and are basically looking for justification from an outside party. Honestly if my lover bailed on me when we had confirmed plans to go do something else (especially as menial as the pub say) I would probably high tail it but I do understand that you want this to work and clearly have strong feelings for this person.
>>
>>18493734
>Like he will literally stand outside my house for 3 hours and he tells me if I don't show up, it means that I'm a liar.

That alone is behavior worthy of breaking up,
>>
>>18494024
agreed

desu you should call your local mental health services on him the next time he implies he might kill himself...he can't emotionally blackmail you on 72hr mandatory hospital stay

you can use that time to file a restraining order (start taking evidence now if you can - record your calls etc)
>>
>>18494024
Thank god someone sees that. Sometimes I feel like I'm the bad person because he will text me for hours and I know I can't let him get away with manipulating me.
I broke up with him and I know he will be intent on destroying my life for doing so. Because I 'hurt his feelings'.
>>
>>18494402
yeah you don't need that instability. i was in your position once, and it's not fun
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.