[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most important habits in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: habit-three-r.jpg (133KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
habit-three-r.jpg
133KB, 1024x560px
I went to psychologists yesterday, and she told me that I should write a "plan" of the day with things I want to do, and then stick to the plan.

What do you think I should write there and do? So far I have
- wake up at 7am
- morning hygiene
- programming for 5 hours ( I don't work )
- gym / cardio

Is this enought? What habbit am I missing? I think I should add some kind of a social habit, like meeting a friend - but should I do it every day?

I was told not to practice meditation for the time being, so that's why it's not included.
>>
>>18493615

I don't know enough about you to say, but that sounds like enough for now. Just stick with it for at least 3 weeks, because that's how long it's supposed to take to build a habit. If you're successful, then add more habits from there.

Seems odd that you were told not to practice meditation. Did she give a specific reason?
>>
>>18493615
I did a plan, it was :
Stop cannabis
Stop Alcohol
Get a GF
Wake up morning

I was like you, and you know what? it worked.

Something helped me a lot more too :
Do something you love (being passionate is very important in life and people tend to forget it) if you realy enjoy something, you'll be happy, and being happy is the key to success for me :)
>>
>>18493615
First, schedule the things that affect your sleep patterns. You have "wake up" (a bit late in my opinion, but it's your plan) but not "go to bed." Schedule that too. Your body also depends on meals and glucose levels to regulate sleep, so schedule your meals. Now schedule in gym for a specific time. Finally, schedule in the hours for your programming. Everything should have specific times attached. The key is specificity.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.