[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170628_231539_723.jpg (3MB, 2988x3735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_231539_723.jpg
3MB, 2988x3735px
So. I'm 20. I live at home. And I got a girl preggo. I'm not posting this so I can be judged. But i need to leave. I want to move somewhere cheap to live and just work and live by myself. But i have no idea where to look. I was thinking about dexter Missouri. Any advice on leaving a hometown with nothing and living healthy would be much appreciated. Like I said. I don't need youre judgement for leaving so please don't even bother. Just advice on how to get things in motion for myself. Thanks
Pic unrelated. Just a shot I got while in Chicago.
>>
>>18493572
Coward without an ounce of honour
>>
You're a waste of oxygen and if you are remotely okay as a person, you will realize just how much of a narcissist douchebag you were when it's too late to mend anything.

Keep your pleas about not wanting to be judged for your actions on top of not wanting to take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>18493585
Sick dude
>>
>>18493588
Well I see 4 Chan was a waste of time. Looking for advice in /adv/ all I get is /b/ responses. I must not understand this site
>>
>>18493591
The way it works is that you cannot dictate what people will respond to you. Not the entire world will cater to you in life.
>>
>>18493594
Not asking to be catered to man I was just looking for advice. I came to 4chan cuz I figured you were all scumbags like me. You don't have to tell me im a narcissist. I don't give a damn what you think about me as a person
>>
>>18493597
And I don't give a damn that you don't, I wouldn't have expected you to really give a shit about other people's thoughts given on the information you provided. You just cannot expect to come here, throw out a disclaimer about how you don't want anyone to comment on the choices you've made in life, and then ask them to help you on your terms.
>>
>>18493600
That's a valid point. But now that thats out of the way. Do you have any advice on moving out of state alone?
>>
People like you should be castrated.
>>
>>18493607
Sick opinion *claps
>>
>>18493605
I'm not American so no, I don't have practical insight in how to pull off something like that. I got you bumps though and there's scumbags around here so some will find the thread sooner or later.
>>
>>18493609
>bumps
Appreciate ya. I'm sure we could've been friends under different circumstances
>>
>>18493605
>Do you have any advice on moving out of state alone
I do, but I won't share my advice with you. It's against my morals. My guess is that soon enough you'll end up homeless and repeatedly anally raped anyway, so what's the point.
>>
>>18493613
Well thanks anyway. I'm sure you being the omnipotent internet dweller you are know all the details of my relationship with the mother and what kind of person she is.
>>
>>18493617
How shitty she is or isn't has nothing to do with wearing a condom.
>>
>>18493620
Youre not wrong.
>>
Whats with the normies and white knights. You guys should just give him advice. Advice: don't pay child support and lay low.
>>
>>18493572
Yeah move there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.