[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET. should I move out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/ i am a 20 year old NEET. I have been one since I was 16 and I've been living with my mother, obviously. She is wealthy and lives in a big house that I live in expense free. I am tired of living with someone because I enjoy being alone and isolated. I plan to move out by this year. I get 800 dollars in autism bucks and have 40k in savings. I will probably be able to convince my mother of giving me an allowance of over 500or paying my rent completely (I should be able to lie about getting a job). In a city just 1 hour from where I live rent is extremely cheap (Tampa Fl) i found a 475 square foot nice 1 bedroom loft apartment for just $675 a month. It's in a decent apartment complex with a pool and workout gym area and there appears to be no crime in the area. Is this a good idea? I have no car or debt and rarely go out so expenses will be very small. I have enough saved to invest to make a bit more money too. I have a low Iq and ADHD, I'm also extremely depressed and have no sort of experience or skill with living on my own. I really want to live myself, though. Is this a good idea financially? How should I go about doing this?
>>
You shouldn't plan on moving out if you have this "relying on others" mentality, like when you talk about your 40k savings, neet bux and your mom giving you money. Earn enough money yourself otherwise you won't make it. There are a whole lot more responsibilities that you will have to face besides money and if you move out with this mindset you will definitely crack and move back to your mom's place.
>>
>>18493563
why not just go to college?
>>
>>18493563

you will die in your own filth
>>
>>18493563
if you're depressed, moving out may not the smart move to make, but you really ought to start getting your shit together.

try this audio + book set and give it a spin, it ought to help, it's the Mindful way through depression. good luck m8:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip

and good luck dude!
>>
>>18493563
Poor autards. Good lord. This is the shit my tax dollars are wasted on.
>>
>>18493563
that apartment looks comfy af
>>
>>18493563
It CAN be a good idea, it can also be a bad one. When I first moved out after going to school at the local college, I got an apt. to myself within a mile of my parents house. They treated it like it was an extension of their own house.

Better to focus on building your own life independent of your parents, whether you live with them or not.
>>
>>18493563

instead of going rent a place, I would invest that money in yourself. It doesnt HAVE to be college. You can go to a tech school for like 2000 total in tuititon for some sort of technical training. Or at least go get a job at gamestop or something.

You most likely cant live on your own. You seem like the guy whos going to clean nothing, wear the same shitty dirty shirts all the time, and eat nothing but fast food and ramen because you cant cook.

>I'm also extremely depressed

this is because you do nothing with your life other than take up resources. Deep down, you know this is shitty and feel guilty.
>>
>>18494657

Also, your mother seems like she cares for you, so dont push her away for no reason. Family is the best thing in life and most people arent even lucky enough to have that, so dont spurn that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.