[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help Me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BibleinJail.jpg (70KB, 1024x889px) Image search: [Google]
BibleinJail.jpg
70KB, 1024x889px
Hey so I was born in this shit hole place called Pakistan. My family moved to the Uk. I was very happy growing up. I felt like I was at home there.We went to Italy and Switzerland for vacations.Nothing could be better.

Then after 4 years my family decided to come back here. Fast forward 10 years and I have been depressed and have anxiety and irritable bowel syndrome all because of this country.Valium and Xanax are the only thing that helps my ibs and the pain. I hate the people here and their mentality.I have all the money and cars here but I still hate my life.I have no motivation to do anything here like go on a vacation to Dubai with my bro or even wear decent fucking clothes. I spend all my time on the internet and video games.I have had only a handful of friends here in these 10 years because of my depression etc.

Now that I am 19 and have finished my college,my parents have given me the opportunity of studying abroad. My parents want me to go to the Uk but the thing is that after studies, getting a job there is impossible for a foreigner.Plus you only get 3 months to find a job or get out. I am also gonna try Canadian and Australian Universities but I have heard from countless people that the embassy does grant visas for these countries. This is my only chance of going abroad for extended period of time and the likely option that I have is only UK. After this I will be on my own and my parents won't fund me. What do I do? Whenever I think of returning back from UK after my studies I feel like being trapped in this country forever. If I don't somehow make it out of this country permanently then I will probably kill myself. I would rater live in the west and have a normal life than be a millionaire.I feel like I have been trapped in a jail for 10 years.
>>
>>18493550
Uk is not a good idea with the whole brexit thing
Try Germany maybe
>>
You have seen what a good civilization is like, use your experience and intelligence to make your country a better place. Grow some balls and become a hero for your people.
>>
>>18493556
germany?
i dont shit about germany but sounds dangerous
>>
File: World City.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
World City.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Fuck London, come to New York. So much fucking better.

Fuck London.
>>
Canada rules.

>>18494266
It's not 1943 anymore
>>
You're welcome in Canada Pahjeet.
>>
Europe is full desu
Maybe try China?
>>
Fix your own country from the inside. If you don't do it no-one will. Have some pride.
>>
>>18494425
Stupid as advice. It's not his fault nor his burden the country is hell. Also, he was raised in the UK, so Pakistan isn't even his country
>>
>>18494435
He lived in the UK for 4 years. That hardly makes him English.
>>
>>18494490
My bad, read it as he was there 10 years. Regardless, my point still stands
>>
>>18493550
You're likely nostalgic for your childhood. I lived in what most people would consider a shithole during my childhood, and then my parents and I moved to America. My life has gradually kept getting shittier since then and now I'm a depressed NEET with zero motivation to do anything. I long to return to my shithole country now and blame all my problems on 'murica.

In reality, the problem is me (and in your case, you), not the country. You could be happy in your country, you could be miserable in whatever western country you fantasize about. Don't blame your problems on where you live, dig deeper and find the true source of your depression. Else, you most likely will move to another country, be happy for a year or two, and then become miserable again.
>>
>getting a job there is impossible for a foreigner
Is it fuck, I've had 2 Paki's give me a job just because I'm not white (I'm black). You could easily get a job in London
>>
>>18493550
I think you have the best chance in the UK if you grew up there.

>>18493556
> Uk is not a good idea with the whole brexit thing
He has roots there and it's surely better than Afghanistan.

And it's not like the EU doesn't have an interest to come to an amicable enough agreement with the UK. Basically, get there in spite of Brexit. Maybe it counts for something with the Brits.
>>
>>18494510
> I've had 2 Paki's give me a job just because I'm not white (I'm black)
This is why Brexit happened.
>>
>>18494523
The irony is Brexit will just lead to more Pakistani's etc. I'd rather have Europeans come here
>>
>Hey so I was born in this shit hole place called Pakistan.
>My parents want me to go to the Uk but the thing is that after studies, getting a job there is impossible for a foreigner.

You fucking what, mate?
They hand out jobs to foreigners like giving scraps to dogs. Us indigenous Brits have to compete with the likes of yourself for pretty much any job. Even doctors and other high degree jobs are taken up by Indians. The only places that won't hire a foreigner over a British bloke is small family companies run by UKIP supporters and the likes, which are bloody few and far between.

Sorry to hear about your depression though.
>>
>>18494494
Your point crumbled and fell down.
Europe does not want people who gave their own country to ISIS and come here to cry for help, then demonstrate rape and pillage when they can't have sharia here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.