[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get my mom to date men that have jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pepe (1).jpg (59KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (1).jpg
59KB, 640x430px
my mom and i live alone in a council house, we are probaly better of then most of the estate, but thats because most of them are on welfare.
anyway her last two boyfriends, were unemployed, the most recent was a guy with electrician qualifications who refused to get a job or start a business with his skills, the other was my father, a lay about prick who wasted 10 years of her life.
i want her to find a good man who has a job, preferably a teacher like her, any advice
>>
>single moms
And you people wonder why.
>>
>>18493416
Why would a good man want your mother?
>>
>>18493429
i dont know.
by the way she actually is a guidence counseller, i just so happens that the pay is shit in ireland
>>
>>18493430
Well figure it out then buddy
I don't know your mom you do
>>
>>18493416
Be good to your mum, dude. Encourage her to look after herself and to meet people etc, just not losers. Maybe she could join some clubs or the like? In fact, there's probably some apps or sites for older folks looking for relationships (as opposed to one night stands). Maybe you can help her out.

In the meantime, get your shit together too. Life on a council estate in Potatoland is hardly promising.
>>
>>18493485
You realize clubs for middle aged adults aren't really a thing right?
Why is all advice given here the advice you would give a ten year old?
I get that having a group activity is a good way to meet people without the stress of having to come up with conversation and be entretaining but adults have jobs and families and kids and they don't have time to waste in that
>>
>>18493416
I'll fuck your mum m8
>>
>>18493523
Stop acting so edgy, mate. the only reason your mam is too busy at home to go out and enjoy herself is because she's obviously too busy wiping your mongchild bum and looking after you, which is why I'm telling you to man up and cop on to yourself. If she had more help round the house she'd have more time to find this mythical man, right?

Plus what's wrong with online dating/apps? there's shit for older folks too ya know?

Protip: You have to be 18+ to post on here, so quit arguing with adults about what adults do and on't do and be thankful you're getting any sane advice on here in the first place.
>>
>>18493541
I'm actually an adult, I live alone and I haven't spoken with my mother in two years but nice projection there buddy
As for dating apps those aren't dating apps it's a game of how attractive you can make yourself and how Willing you are to put out
If the only thing a person had to do to meet you is swipe right then all that person needs to do to find someone else is swipe right
Nobody meets the love of his life on tinder
>In 4 the one case that happened Wich is so rare it makes it to the news
You know what's funny? Actual young people like 16-20 don't use tinder anywhere as much as people over 35 do
Seems like finally we got a generation capable of learning from others mistakes
>>
>>18493552
>goes on /adv/ looking for advice
>ignores advice
K.
>>
Nobody asked for pics of OP's mom yet. Now I truly am surprised.

If your mom is a counselor she's probably drawn to men that need a little fix up. The last thing she probably wants is to date someone that wants to look after her. But most likely that is what she needs.
So what I would advise is to find her someone yourself and set them up on a date.
>>
>>18493416
>my mom and i live alone in a council house,
>>18493552
>I'm actually an adult, I live alone and I haven't spoken with my mother in two years
Pick one, Paddy.
Unless you're some kind of goblin living locked up in the basement.
>>
>>18493416
>how do I get my mom to
stopped reading

your mother is her own woman, she's a single mom in an estate for a reason and you have to face that.
she made poor choices.

now it's up to you if you're going to try to "fix" her, or move on with your own shit.
and whether you're going to blame your absent father for your problems or take collective responsibility
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.