[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was platonically cuddling with this girl, just a friend Reach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170329-WA0006.jpg (68KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170329-WA0006.jpg
68KB, 1080x1081px
Was platonically cuddling with this girl, just a friend
Reach her breasts for a second
Immediateregret.jpg
Apologize to her asap
Didn't talk to me anymore
She told my friends about the whole thing
Now everyone including myself think I'm a rapist
No more friends
Self loathing and guilt are through the roof
Should I just KMS ?
>>
>>18493217
Are you fucking 14?
>>
>>18493238
There is no platonic cuddling between opposite sexes. Bitch was asking for it. Only thing you should feel guilty about is not going further than grabbing her boob.
You should talk to her. Tell her you like her boobs. It is what it is. You are a normal teenager and She shouldnt make you feel guilty for being yourself. Tell her that cuddling gives you non-platonic feelings so you two should not cuddle anymore...unless she is ok with you playing with her breasts. Don't apolloguze for what you like.
>>
>>18493238
Dont worry, you will be fine.
If your "friends" trust some bitch and not you or see boobs touch as a rape, they werent your friends in the first place. She made you a favor.

Now go and play csgo and fap to some 2D girl. You will survive.

>ask her on date?
>>
>>18493238
There is nothing to feel guilty about. You're a man, you wanted to touch a boob. Who cuddles platonically anyway?
Your age group is so upset by normalcy it's terrifying.
>>
>>18493217
> platonically cuddling
This doesn't exist. You should have tried to kiss her before groping her boobs, though.
>>
OP here. Update: gon see these friends who are basically gonna yell at me for an hour. What should I reply ?

Also talked to the girl and she tells me she's traumatized and won't let me approach her
>>
>17
god fucking dammnit, i knew /adv/ was primarily populated by fucking teenagers. how can you people even begin to properly give advice? 5 years ago you were 12. for fucks sake.
>>
>>18493217
Apologize for being a fucking man and not some pussy boy, no thanks. You said ooops, sorry since she didn't want the tit grab, thats enough.
>>
>>18493217
You went too fast friendo. Escalate more slowly next time
>>
>Just a friend
>Going for boob

Come on dude. This isn't ok. If you guys were "talking" that would be one thing, but like you said she's just a friend. You've apologized, and you may need to apologize again to start making things right. Bottom line is you messed up and now have to pay for it, whether that's the loss of the respect from her and your friends or something else, only time will tell. But you need to grow a pair and take responsibility for your mistake instead of listening to these people who say it's totally fine that you tried to reach second base with someone who is just a friend of yours.
>>
I had an ex friend who touched girls boobs all the time in high school. They just laughed and were really good sports about it. They were always fun to be around.
>>
>>18493356
>What should I reply ?
Sit back and reeeeeeeelax. Don't say anything, just act like you're being there out of necessity and want to go back to doing your shit as soon as possible.
If they ask you something, just shrug it off or say something along the lines of "shit happens".

But knowing how life works, I bet my balls you're going to be a good beta bitch and apologise, maybe even cry a bit and beg to be forgiven.
>>
>>18493356

Best thing to say to them hey we were cuddling and misread signals and went for a tit oops my bad lol. Be smiling and laughing about it the whole time too.

If they're her female friends, they're just going to give you shit the whole time anyway. If you keep apologizing and sniveling like a bitch they're also going to lose any respect they have for you. If you play it cool like you don't give a shit they'll at least respect you, even though they won't be showing it, and some of them might even eventually get turned on by it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.