[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my close circle of friends are moving away from me? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Are my close circle of friends are moving away from me?

This started about 2 years ago when a group of friends who had some mutual friends in our group merged with us. They're good and smart people.

But for a while now there's been reoccurring moments and acts of passive aggressiveness that make me think that primarily one or two of them have a hidden agenda.

It could be something like everyone is invited and goes to a day out except me because they some how forgot to ask me about it. A while ago I didn't do something minor and one of them just constantly shut me down whenever I tried to talk for the rest of the night even by referring back to it when it became irrelevant. Sometimes I get a cold look when I try to crack a joke too.

For context I'm 18 and it's the final year of highschool with the inevitable outcome meaning that we probably won't see each other much after this year. Recently they've started to hang elsewhere at lunch etc pulling most of our group with them for no apparent reason and it leaves our original spot with barely anyone. There's no real reason to dislike me and I get along well with everyone including my friends (who are still nice) but I think it's because of me not being a 'sheep' and going along with all the changes they keep implementing (mostly from one guy) like some of my friends tend to be since I've had this occur before in primary school of all places.( I've also heard the one guy say I'm 'so-so').

What finally pushed me to make this post is that not too long ago we had our prom and I wasn't included in a single group photo because none of them bothered to fetch me and apparently the 'one central guy' told one of my best friends that I wasn't in the squad anyway.

Thoughts? I have a lot of work at the moment so I've been by myself most breaks now and at places like the prom I've hanged out with various others but I'm not really a close member of any other social circle to the same point as my current one.
>>
>>18493163
Geez, I mucked up the heading.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.